I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Your so last summer.

Brian's mom has Adeline for the weekend and I'm currently in a taxi on my way to Johnny's bar.

I handed the driver his money then got out.

Brian was standing at the door. His Guns and Roses shit was faded from a dark black to a grey.

"I missed you!" I yelled then wrapped my arms around him. He lifted me off of the ground and kissed me softly. I smiled.

"Put me down. I gotta see my boys...and Kerry." I said. Brian set me down, he laced his fingers with mine and led me into the bar. It was decorated with black and white balloons.

There was a small stack of presents on the bar.

"What's goin on?" I asked.

"You'll find out." he said then kissed my temple.

"Sure." I said then stood on my tip toes looking for anyone else.

Zacky jumped from behind a table "Boo!" he yelled.

"Hey fucker!" I said then hugged him.

"How's Adeline?" he asked. I smiled.

"She's with Brian's mom."

"Can I go see her and ditch your party?" he pleaded.

"I didn't know this was my party!"

"You fucker!" Brian yelled then slapped Zacky's arm. Zacky laughed.

"Come on and I'll get your present for you." Zacky said then pulled me away from Brian.

"I'm so excited!"

"Here it is." He said then handed me a box wrapped in red wrapping paper.

"Val and Kerry wrapped it." He said shyly.

I slowly unwrapped it and opened the box. I held it up. It was a shirt.

"That's the first shirt of my clothing line. Turn it around!" He said.

I turned it around, across the back it said "Ivy Sevenfold."

"That's because, you're like part of the band. And if it wasn't for you most of us would be dead and Brian would have killed himself. We all love you more than you'll ever know." He said then hugged me.

He kissed my cheek then left. Brian came over.

"Put that thing on. The party's about to start." He said. I pulled the shirt on over my tank top.

People gathered in and music started blaring.

Ah, this is my element.