I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

We're those things that you despise.

Once upon a time there was a day when I thought there wouldn't be anyone for me. Because I was 'better' than everyone else. So I settled. Never settle. Never. Settling leads to a life of heartache, minus the triumph, just heartache. In the most pure form.

I love Brian. He's sweet, he makes me smile, he's a great person. Amazing even. But I wonder everyday if there isn't someone else out there. Someone that leaves me coming back for more. Gasping for air.

Everything gets so old. You've said everything before. There isn't anything to be discovered and tomorrow is exactly like yesterday. I don't want to be able to tell my life story in a day.

But Brian will be in it. For sure.

Brian climbed onto the stage and grabbed a microphone, "Attention everyone!" Brian yelled.

They didn't stop talking, he got angry, "Shut the fuck up." He said.

I laughed gently.

"Okay. That's more like it. Now, most of you know, there is this amazing lady in my life. Stand up dear," He said softly.

I stood up nervously.

"That's her. Ivy Howard. See I have a problem with her name." He said. I glanced over at Kerry. If her smile was bigger her head would have unzipped.

"Come up here." he said, he hopped down and lifted me onto the stage, then climbed back up himself.

"What the fuck?" I asked. Matt laughed and shook his head.

"Well honey. I'm looking to change that last name. Ivy Howard. Will you marry me?" He said. My face turned red.

"You're fucking with me!" I said, tears in my eyes.

"No babe, I'm not." he said then pulled a ring out of his pocket. He slipped it on my finger.

I smiled weakly.

"Yeah." I said softly, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

When times like these arrive in your life, avoid them. Run, hide, cry, anything but stand there like a deer caught in headlights.

"I have something else for you." Brian whispered.

"What might that be?" I asked. He wrapped his hand around mine and led me to the parking lot, to his car. He opened the door and pulled out a present, wrapped in bright yellow wrapping paper and a black bow tied on top.

"Hmm..." I said then began ripping the paper off. When the box was full exposed I pulled the tape off and the flaps open.

"I hope you like it. I thought it'd go good with the shirt Zacky made you." He said then kissed my forehead.

It was a black leather jacket with avenged sevenfold on the back. It smelled like Brian and everything.

"I love it."

"I love you."

"I know." I said then put the jacket on over the vengeance university shirt.

"You look pretty." He said then brushed the hair out of my face.

"So you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" I asked. Brian choked.

Jimmy and Johnny strolled through the parking lot, Jimmy was holding a garbage bag and Johnny had a beer in his hand.

"Hey!" I yelled then hugged Jimmy. My face was in his stomach.

"Did my stomach talk to you right then?" He asked.

"Negative."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Damn."

I laughed then went back to Brian's side.

"Here." Jimmy said then handed the garbage bag to me. I laughed then opened it.

"A fucking...what the hell is this?" I asked as I pulled out a red piece of cloth.

"What's left of my kimono. After you left tour Kerry got pissed and tore it up." he said, shrugging his shoulders. I smiled then wrapped the remainder around my waist.

Johnny looked at me, then hugged me.

"Where's Treva?" I asked, Johnny shrugged like Jimmy.

"Eh, I got her knocked up. She's at home eating ice cream." He said

"She also has your gift...in her belly."

"What the holy hell! I don't want your kid!" I yelled then slapped his chest.

"Oww. Relax lady, I'm naming it after you." He said. I almost cried.

"You fucker."

"Don't cry!"

"I'm not crying!"

"Yes you are."

"NO I'M NOT!" I yelled. Johnny picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran across the parking lot yelling.

"You farted!" I yelled as I fanned the air around my face.

"No. That's your breath."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too."