I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Forgive forget *** you.

Waking up alone isn't something new. The past week I wake up alone and go to bed alone.

"Baby?" I asked as I felt around the bed for Brian.

"Huh?" He asked, his eyes watery and bloodshot.

"Come to bed." I said, already beginning to snuggle back into the bed. He sneezed a couple of times, wiped his nose then came back to bed.

"Mmm...I'm here. What more do you want?" He asked then rolled over so that he was facing me. I smiled gently at him.

"I want you back." I said then kissed his forehead.

"No you don't." He said then scratched his nose.

Kerry burst through the door.

"Ivy. We need you down here, a slight dilemma." she said then left, closing the door behind her.

"Yes I do." I repeated then got up and walked out of the room.

The extra length of my pajamas dragged the carpet behind me and I made a shuffling noise as I walked.

"What?" I asked.

Zacky was lying on the couch, one of his eyes black and purple.

"Matt dragged him in this morning." Kerry said as she paced the floor.

"So. Zacky's been in fights before." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"No," Treva laughed hesitantly ", not like this."

Goosebumps ran up my arms and down my spine.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked. Something told me to run. Run far away. To fucking leave that house.

But I stayed.

"Zacky got the shit beat out of him, trying to stop Brian from buying drugs. Ivy you need to have a talk with your man, before he causes me to loose mine." Jessica said, her short red hair falling in her face. She's Zacky's flavor of the week. She might stay for good though, he likes her.

"Its no that easy." I said.

"Ivy yes it is." Kerry said then gave me a push towards the stairs.

I trudged up the stairs and into the room I was staying in. Brian was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I laid down beside him and looked up.

"What did they say about me?" He asked. I felt around for his hand. When I found it I laced my fingers with mine.

He sighed.

"That you need to stop. Zacky got in a fucking fight because of you Brian! Please stop, go to rehab." I said as calm as I could.

"No. I don't have a problem." He said.

"Yes you do. Brian when I have to sleep alone because you're out stoned then you have a fucking problem. I remember when there wasn't a night I was alone..." I said.

Brian jumped up. I sat up and stared at him.

"You're a bitch." He said then the back of his hand collided with my face.

I jumped up and ran downstairs. I ran across my lawn and to Matt's house.

I threw the door open and ran upstairs. Matt was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly as he stood up.

"I'm done with him." I said as I cried into his chest.