I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Moral suicide.

I woke up with someone beside me. It was nice. I yawned as I stretched big.

"Good morning." Matt said then kissed my forehead.

I smiled, "Morning."

Two months ago Brian went to rehab after we got into a big fight and broke up. Brian hasn't called or anything.

He's got a month to go and I still haven't heard from him.

"What do you want to do today?" Matt asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his side.

I cuddled up against him and he looked down at me smiling.

"Lay here." I said.

Matt put his hand under my chin, tilted it up then kissed me softly.

"Sounds good to me." He said then laid back down.

-Kerry's point of view-

"Jimmy! Put him down goddamnit!" I yelled as I struggled to hold the phone to my ear and make him put Johnny down.

"Now what was that Brian?" I asked politely.

"Ivy...How is she?" He asked, his voice was sad and tired.

"Uh...she was a mess for a really, really, really long time after you left..." I said hoping that vague answer was good enough.

Jess and Zacky walked in, Zacky was smiling widely and Jess looked like shit. I smiled to myself.

"How is she now? Is she still single? Is she there? Let me talk to her!" He fired off, he sounded a little happier.

"She's good, no she's not single, she's at Matt's and I can get Jimmy to run and get her if you want to talk to her." I answered.

"Tell him to get her! I want to talk to her."

"Jimmy! Baby? Go get Ivy for me." I said sweetly.

"Why!" He whined. He had Johnny on his shoulders, Johnny had his Jimmy's hair in his hands like reins and they were running around.

"Brian wants to talk to her." I said.

"Well. He shouldn't have left if he wanted to talk to her."

"Go get her and I'll give you a surprise." I said then winked at him.

His eyes lit up, he threw Johnny off his shoulders and ran next door.

"He's goin."

I waited and seconds later Jimmy ran through the door, holding Ivy like a baby in his arms. She had a blanket wrapped around her and nothing on underneath it.

I handed her the phone.

-Ivy's pov-

"Hello?" I asked as I tugged the blanket up.

"Hey babe." Brian's voice echoed through my skull.

"Oh my god! Brian!" I said excitedly.

"So...y-you found someone else?" He asked hesitantly.

I shuffled into the next room, away from everyone else.

"Not really..." I replied.

"Ivy, either you have someone or you don't." He said sternly.

I don't know. How do you tell the man you love, you're fucking his best friend because you miss him? You cant.

"I do...but its one of my infamous relationships..."

"I'm coming home in a month." He said, he sounded let down.

"I'm glad. I miss you."

"I miss you too." he said.

When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you.

We ended our conversation. I took myself and the blanket into the living room. Johnny was standing there with his bright red hair, wearing a red and white argyle vest.

We exchanged glances.

"You look like one of those Greek ladies...but sexy. Cause your boobs are bigger." He said.

"Shut the fuck up. You look like a candy cane." I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Bitch." he muttered then sat down next to Treva.