I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Paper bags & plastic hearts.

The leaves crunched under my feet as I walked through the forest. This morning Jimmy had the genius idea to go hunting. Matt found the hunting supplies in the basement and they drug me into the woods. The thought of these five men carrying guns scared the hell out of me. The worst thing is...they actually have bullets in these guns.

Brian's hand was wrapped tightly around mine. The rifle was resting on his shoulder and he was humming some random tune. I laughed to myself, he reminds me of a lumberjack. He was wearing a red and black checked button down shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a black trucker hat and blue jeans.

"Ohh! Look Brian a squirrel!" I said excitedly as I pointed into the trees.

"Where?!" Jimmy yelled. Unknowingly, I showed him exactly where the squirrel was. He aimed his gun and shot. Suddenly the squirrel fell from the tree and onto the ground. They took off running to it. The squirrel was bloody and a disgusting sight.

"It's not dead fucker!" Johnny said as he picked up a stick and poked the animal. It twitched a little.

Matt raised his boot covered foot and brought it down on the squirrel's head. I flinched as it began to scream, tears filled my eyes and I buried my head in Brian's chest. He handed Zacky his gun and wrapped his arms around me.

"Aw! Ivy's crying. What's wrong? Does the baby need a nap?" Matt mocked.

I tore away from Brian and tackled Matt onto the ground, punching him with everything I had in me. Soon Matt was punching me back, I kicked him in the balls and scratched his face.

"Whoa there" Brian said as he effortlessly pulled me off Matt. Matt wiped the blood off of him.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Matt yelled at me.

"That was for fucking making fun of me for crying and telling Brian about Andy." I said lisping slightly from my swollen bottom lip.

Brian grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the house and up to our room. He made me sit on the bed.

"First thing. Why didn't you tell me about Andy doing that to you?" He said trying to keep his cool.

"I didn't want you to act like this." I said like a scolded child trying to hide the truth.

"Some guy is fucking beating my girl. And this fucker was never on my good list." Brian was now pacing the floor. Tears clouded my vision.

"There isn't anything we can do unless you want every fucking person to know about us."

"Ivy, do you realize that there are days when I'd love nothing more than to tell every person I see how much I love you? And how had it is for me to see you with that asshole at school? No. I don't think you do." Brian said then stormed out of the room.

Why didn't I go after him? There are moments in your life you don't know what to do, in these instances you sit there like a retard.