I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Stallion Duck?

Mine and Matt's folk's left, and flew out to New York. They always do this. See, Matt and I have pretty much raised ourselves, well Matt practically raised me and while I wasn't over at Matt's house I was sitting at home watching television alone. For some odd reason, our parents are close. So they do pretty much everything together.

"Popcorn anyone?" Johnny asked. He was standing in the kitchen holding a large bowl in the crook of his arm.

"Yeah, after you touched it? No thanks." Jimmy said then went back to flipping through the pay-per-view channels for something good.

"Dude, it's happy feet or nothing." He said stopping on that channel.

We voted. Majority rules and we're watching happy feet. I squealed in delight, Matt rolled his eyes at me. We're not speaking right now. I snuggled into the comfy recliner and put the afghan over me and became lost in the movie.

"Ivy. Ivy! It's your mom." Zacky said, holding his cell phone out to me. I took it from him.

"Yes." I said as I tried to keep my focus in the movie and talk to her at the same time.

"Ivy, there was an accident..." she sounded the exact same as she did when she told me dad died. Even though they were divorced she cried for days and I think she's still depressed.

"W-Who was in it?" I asked, the color drained from my face. Brian flashed me a look that was pure sympathy and concern, he moved up a little so that he was sitting on the edge of the couch. Ready to kill.

"Andy...He's gone." She said then became overwhelmed by her sobs. I said my goodbyes and handed Zacky his phone back.

"Fuck." I said loudly as I ran my fingers through my hair, trying hard not to cry. Brian stood up, he took his hand in mine and led my upstairs. Away from the group of childish men.

I changed into a pair of Brian's boxers and a white tank top, then crawled into the bed. Brian stripped down to his underwear and climbed in with me.

"Andy's dead." I said. It didn't really bother me that he was dead, it honestly didn't. Why should I?

Brian didn't say a word, he just wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.