I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

It burns a hole through everyone that feels it.

I am the kind of whore that shows up at her boyfriends funeral with the guy she was cheating on him with. Andy is the kind of whore that makes sure the girl he was cheating on me with was at his funeral.

I sat in the front row, I at least had the decency to leave Brian, Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny in the back row. Matt joined me to the front.

They asked me to write a eulogy, I wrote one with the intentions of exposing the real Andy.

"...his girlfriend Ivy would like to say a few words about him." The minister said then stepped down from the podium. I looked over at Matt, he gave me a fake smile that almost made me laugh.

I am the kind of whore that would laugh at a funeral.

I stumbled up to the podium and pulled the crumpled paper out of my pocket. I glanced around the room. Some people were crying, some were just present and some were barely awake.

"I should know Andy better than anyone. Andy might have looked like a caring, sweet, average boy. He was much less. Andy was an asshole. Andy didn't care who he hurt...especially me. Andy left scars on me and he broke my heart at first. Then I found someone to pick up the pieces. Andy and I never really loved each other. Though we dated for almost 4 years. I cheated on Andy." with that statement gasps erupted from the crowd, and I began to think Andy's mom was going to kill me with the daggers she was shooting with her eyes. Matt gave me a reassuring smile, I glanced back at Brian and he mouthed I love you. "Andy cheated on me with Gina over there. Yeah, Gina I know about it all. So you can just not worry about your pretty little reputation anymore. Its fall break and I'm going to celebrate with my friends and my boyfriend. The boy that actually cares for me." I said then left the podium.

Dirty looks and sick comments echoed through the room. I bit my lip and walked down the aisle. Matt was close behind. Brian met me halfway, he laced his fingers with mine.

And somehow after that I knew I was safe. Somehow.

We walked out of the funeral home. We all piled into Matt's station wagon, Me, Brian and Jimmy in the backseat and Johnny sat in the back and Matt and Zacky got the front.

"So when Michelle and Me were out on our date last night, I said something about grand theft auto and she got pissed at me cause I was telling her about how many prostitutes I ran over." Johnny said.

I laughed at him, even though tears were running down my face. Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to his side. The rest of the car ride was silent. My mom and Matt's mom were still gone so we just went to my house.

I ran upstairs, put my swimsuit on and then went out to the pool.