The Complicated Life of the Elite

Alexia Talon is beautiful, talented and intelligent. But she hates her school, and her best friend is becoming distant and it's not like she can confide in her family. She feels so alone, that is until she meets Carver Hanes.

James LeCraft is a Partying, intelligent, idependant freak. Alexis's cousin is hilariously crafty, wonderfully talented and very creative. But now his fun ways might have to change his father is back in the picture and is trying to run his life all over again, who knew college wasn't the safe haven everyone says it is. And as his mother slowly slips away in to a deep depression along with a bottle of whisky he might just have to change a lot of other things in his life other than his personality.

Carver Hanes Just moved to NYC from London, Enlgland he is Shy but extremely talented and intelligent. And the only things he knows about New York is that his new school is an incredible music department. He's always been the one to hang in the back of the crowd but that all changes when he meets Alexia

Trisha Hanes Moved to NYC from London,England she is Pretty, Preppy and "Fabulous". She hates her brother with a burning passion because not only is he their parents favorite but his new friend has the attention of the hottest guy in their new school and her new "must have". And she's more than willing to do anything to get what she wants.

Christiphor Levix is smart, classy and elegant. He has been hopelessly inlove with Alexis since fifth grade and now that shes seventeen her parents are finally letting her date. But just as he's getting ready to take his shot theres a new guy in the picture and he's ready to start digging into his life to get to Alexia.

Jessica Levix is smart, pretty and incredibly shy. Her biggest fear is being alone, and her brothers crush on her best friend frightens her what will happen if Chris dates Alexis will she still have time for her friend? And is Jessica ready to lose her brothers trust over her best friends commpany? And if her best friend deserts her will her relationship plunge in to the toilet as well.