Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Prologue

Image

Jasmine was your kind of normal girl. Only she had one secret. She could sense emotions and could see the future. She called herself a demon.

There was one bad thing about her life: moving. She had to move from her amazing home to a nice house in the Hidden Leaf Village. Although it was nice, she was pissed that she had to move.

The reason: her friends.

Jasmine growled and clenched her fists as her parents told her again, “Honey, you can’t stay here.”

“Mom,” she growled, “I am not leaving my friends, okay?”

“The Hidden Leaf Village is perfect…”

“Please don’t make me leave them…not my boyfriend. Please, mom, don’t do this to me. I love him.”

“How can you love a stuck up asshole like him!” her mom yelled. “You don’t even know what love is! We’re moving and that’s final!”

“GO TO HELL!” yelled Jasmine, running upstairs and slamming her bedroom door. She took a look around her room and threw herself onto her bed and started sobbing into her pillow.

About twenty minutes later she picked up her phone and dialed her boyfriends’ number.

“Hey, babe,” said the masculine voice she loved.

“Chris…,” she moaned into the phone, her voice cracking a little.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, suddenly alert.

“Oh, Chris…I-I have to move…”

There was silence for five minutes before he said, “Oh.”

“I-I don’t want to, Chris, I really don’t. My mom wouldn’t let me stay…”

“Jazz…I’m sorry, but…I just don’t do long distance relationships…”

“So I guess this means…that…that we’re…breaking up?”

“Sorry, Jasmine.” Click.

Jasmine’s bottom lip quivered as she heard the dial tone. Tears started flowing down her cheeks. I’m so sorry, Chris. I loved you, I really did.

A knock sounded at her door.

“Who is it?” she snapped.

“Who do you think?” growled Sam through the door.

“What do you want?”

“Mom wants you to be dressed so that way we can leave already.”

“I already am dressed.”

“Fine,” Sam snapped. “Is your stuff at least packed?”

“Yes…”

“Mooomm!!!!” yelled Sam. “She’s ready!”

“Okay, dear,” sang their mom. “Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? (: