Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Worst Day In Suna

Image

Seven months later…

Kaori was walking past an alley in Suna when some guy came up and shoved her way back into the alley. She went to use her jutsu, but the guy immediately said, “Powerless jutsu!”

All of her jutsus wouldn’t work.

He pinned her to the ground. “Scream and I’ll kill you.” He ripped open his pants, then shoved down her underwear. He forced himself into her.

Ten minutes later, he was pulling up his pants and zipping them shut. He kissed her lips and growled, “Tell anyone, and I will kill you.”

She was crying by the time he left. She pushed her skirt back down and walked out of the alley, tripping over her feet and landing at the head of it. While on the ground, she curled up into a tight ball, crying.

Neji stopped. Kaori was at the head of an alley, crying. “Kaori!” he yelled, running over to her. He picked her up in his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his shirt.

“What happened?!”

She shook her head and he didn’t ask again.

One week later…

She still hadn’t told Neji what had happened, in fear of being killed.

Now she was walking in Suna alone when she saw the same guy. She got a good look at him and saw he was about forty.

He stopped once he saw her, then started walking toward her.

Unfortunately, she was frozen in place. Her body was shaking as he ran a finger down her arm.

“Still as beautiful as I remember. What do you say we do that again, eh?”

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

He went to grab her when Gaara appeared in front of her. He kicked the rapist away.

“You told someone,” the guy growled.

“No! I swear--”

He slapped her. “I’ll kill--”

Gaara’s sand wrapped around him, but he jumped away.

She sank to her knees in fear, Gaara watching her.

The guys’ arm extended and grabbed her throat. He wrenched her to him.

What did this guy do? He threw out his hand and the sand was around his whole body.

“Kaori,” he whispered, walking over to her. The guys’ hand was still around her throat, squeezing the life out of her. He took one of her kunais out of her back pocket and sliced his hand right off.

She fell over, but he caught her before she hit the ground.

He noticed bruises on her legs as he picked her up. Suddenly, he appeared in his house, in his room. Cautiously, he placed her on his bed.

“I won’t hurt you…” He pushed up her shirt halfway and found bruises on her stomach. Then, he pushed up her skirt to her thighs and found bruises all the way up her legs. “He fucking…”

Her eyes stared up at him, a deep sadness within them.

“...raped you” His hands shook. “Where was Neji at this time,” he snarled.

“I don’t…know.”

“I’m taking you to Naruto’s.” He picked her up again and disappeared.

“What happened?!” yelled Naruto.

“This fucking forty year old raped her!”

“When?”

“A week ago!”

“She could be…”

I can’t take this. She stood, looked at both of them, and then walked to her room, slamming the door shut.

A knock sounded at her door. “Kaori.”

Gaara.

“Can I come in?”

She couldn’t respond. She just sank to her knees, crying silently.

Gaara opened her door and then closed it silently behind himself. She’s crying… “Kaori…”

“Go away,” she choked out.

“Kaori, I’m sorry you had to…”

“Please…just go away.”

She sounds so depressed… He clenched his fists. If Neji…I would have stopped it. I would have…

But you weren’t there!

Shut up!

Kaori heard the door close as Gaara left. I’m getting out of here. She cracked her door open to see where Gaara was.

He was talking to Naruto.

She closed her door and jumped out of the window, through the glass. She heard Naruto’s startled cry when she was halfway away from the house.

She kept running, though. “I will not be kept there.” She started panting. “Against my will.” Not like that one time in the hospital. “Shihari?”

“What?” he snapped.

“Don’t you use that tone with me.”

“The little girl I know has gotten braver.”

Kaori rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, she was punched in the face, which threw her back.

“Ino,” Shihari spat.

“Great.” She glared daggers at Ino. “I see you still hold a grudge against me even though I did nothing!”

“You stole my boyfriend!” she screamed.

“I already have a boyfriend, idiot!”

“Yeah, Gaara! And I’ll steal him back!”

“Neji’s my boyfriend!” she screamed.

Ino blinked. “So you didn’t steal Gaara?”

“No, Ino.”

Ino was officially dumbfounded. “Okay.”

Kaori walked away, mumbling, and then a guy with red hair and wings appeared next to Kaori.

“Ohhhh,” purred Ino. Forget Gaara! Yes, I’m a whore. Jeez. “Hello there,” she practically purred.

Shihari was immediately annoyed when he saw her. “No.”

Ino’s mouth turned down in a frown.

Kaori went to leave.

“You leave me with her, and I swear, I’ll kill you.”

Kaori grinned, then disappeared.

“Kaori, I’m going to kill you!”

“So, um, you, me, dinner?”

Shihari groaned, then snapped, “No!”

Kaori was in front of their old tree, tracing the carved letters. Her heart ached. “I need to forget him…then Neji can have my heart…”

But you can’t.

“He’ll always have my heart though,” she whispered in an agonized voice.

You can never have him anyways. You’re not meant to be. Only to be friends.

“Chase after him.”

Kaori’s head whipped to the side. “You’re a demon of doubt, pain, violence, and hate, and you’re being nice?”

“I need a change. Besides, you can’t summon me anymore. You can only…well, you just can’t summon me.”

“What--” She screamed as he returned.

She fell to her knees. Wings sprouted out of her back. A scar ran from her left eye all the way down to her chin. One of her eyes was red, the other grey. “So this is what you meant…”

“Kaori…”

She looked up, a smile on her face as she saw Neji.

“Something’s not right. I can sense it,” said Shihari.

Neji eyed her carefully. “You’re still in love with Gaara.”

“No, I’m--”

“Don’t lie to me, Kaori,” he snapped. “I know you! He saved you a couple of days ago when I couldn’t--”

“Neji it’s--”

“Will you let me finish,” he snarled.

Kaori averted her eye, while Shihari stared at him in hatred.

“Neji, for once, I feel like attacking you,” snarled Shihari.

“We’re done, Kaori.” He disappeared.

Kaori walked back to Naruto’s, her heart heavy.

Gaara was leaning against the wall, eyes closed, arms crossed, when she walked by. His gourd was right next to him.

She didn’t even look at him. “Naruto!” she yelled once she got in the house.

“He isn’t here,” muttered Shihari.

She sighed angrily, then walked out of the house.

“Go away,” growled Gaara.

“What--”

“Not you.”

“Where’s Naruto?”

“I said, get lost!” Gaara snapped, glaring at Neji.

“Kaori, where’s Naruto?”

“You brave little fuck,” snarled Shihari. “Kaori, your body annoys me.” He whispered a jutsu.

She screamed as Shihari came out of her body.

“Oops…” He stared at the blood on her arm, then took his hand and wiped it off. He then licked it off his hand.

“Kaori, if I have to ask--”

“Wait a minute!” Shihari yelled, kicking him back.

The clone disappeared and then Itachi was disappearing with Kaori.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want to know more about Shihari...and if you do, what do you want to know about him exactly?

(: Subscribeeee..