Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

You're Dead

Image

He looked around cautiously. “Why are we…here?”

She swallowed; hard. Then she pressed the lower half of her body into his, forcing him to suck in a sharp breath.

“Kaori,” he warned.

She pressed harder into him, smirking as he ran a hand through her hair, feeling its soft, silky texture.

“You need to stop.”

She pulled his head down to hers and they locked lips.

“Ah, jeez,” he breathed.

She took advantage and shoved her tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch, and then intertwining their tongues.

“We need to stop!”

“Oh, shut up!”

He caught her wrist as she went to touch him.

“Please,” she moaned.

“No.”

She started grinding her hips into his and she felt him through his jeans. “You want it, Shihari. You know you do,” she gasped.

He licked his lips and cupped on of her breasts. “You’ve never done this, so how do you know what I want?”

“I c-can sense e-emotions, remember?”

He smiled wickedly and put his lips to her ear. “I’ve always wanted to make you scream my name.”

She shuddered as he ripped her pants off and put his hand on her through her underwear. She moaned in ecstasy, but then he jumped away from her.

This needs to stop!”

Her claws sharpened and her eyes turned black.

He disappeared.

“I liked the show. Too bad I couldn’t have seen more,” a familiar voice said.

She quickly covered herself as her head whipped toward the voice. “Kankuro?!” she shrieked.

His eyes widened. “Kaori?!”

“The one and only,” she said sarcastically.

“I thought you were Jasmine at first.”

“I am.”

“Huh?!”

“It’s called a fake name and appearance, baka.”

“Oh. Right.” His eyes scanned over her body. “I’ve always found you attractive, ya know.”

“That’s lovely.” She snapped her fingers and a baggy shirt and jeans appeared on her.

“Wait a second! If you’re Jasmine, that meant that we tried to kill you.”

“Bingo.”

He sighed. “Sorry ‘bout that. We thought you were trying to hurt Gaara.”

“You know,” she started, “I hate overprotective guys. They have always annoyed me.”

Kankuro appeared behind her. “You need me.”

“Gaara,” she whispered.

“No, me.”

Shihari came through the door. “Kaori…”

Gaara’s in trouble.

Gaara was pinned to a tree. I need to start taking my gourd everywhere I go. His hands were tied to the tree.

“Hey, Jack, what’re we doing anyway?”

“Well, we’re going to kill him.”

“What’d he do?”

“He knows the chick named Kaori. Stupid coward. I hate the little bitch for what she did.”

“You’ll be sorry,” Gaara snapped, making the two guys laugh.

“Who’s going to stop us?”

“Shihari, move!”

“Why?” he asked, thinking she was playing.

“Move!” Her voice had turned demonic.

“Fuck, no.”

“Fuck you!” she screamed, jumping out of the window. She started running, manifesting a sword--that was a foot and six inches long--in her right hand.

She was going so fast you couldn’t see her, let alone hear her.

Two guys were laughing.

Left, right, straight, right, straight, there he is! When she saw the kunai at his throat, her inner beast roared, finally coming out.

The sword plunged straight into the guys’ heart, giving him no chance of survival.

The other guy stared at her in horror. “W-who are you?”

“Kaori, he tied me here and gave the order to kill me.”

Her black eyes narrowed and she found herself growling. Her feet were moving forward, stalking the bastard.

He started running.

“Three…two…one.” She appeared in front of him. Her hand shot out, gripping his throat so hard, he started turning blue. “You touch him, you die. You threaten him, you die. You look at him, you die. You smell him, you die. And if you hear him, you die. Oops, to sum it up, you’re going to die."

She squeezed, liking the sound of bones breaking in his throat. He’s still alive. Rip out his spine. Now!

She did as her demon asked.

First, she flipped him onto his stomach, second, she ripped open his back, and then she ripped out his spine.

“Jesus, Kaori.”

As Shihari saw her face, he knew that Gaara was hers, which scared him. How many will she kill that even speak to him?

Gaara’s mine. No one will touch him! Ever! If they do, they die! Her inner demon was saying.

Gaara appeared next to Shihari.

Ah, jeez, it’s practically purring.

“Thanks Kaori, Shihari.”

Kaori snarled.

Why is he saying thanks to him?

“I suppose I should start running now.”

“Uh…why?”

“Because Kaori’s inner demon wants a piece of me because she thinks you’re hers. Oops, did I say that out loud?”

“Shihari!” both Kaori and Asteris yelled, clearly embarrassed.

Shihari started running.

“Shihari, come here.”

Shihari laughed. “Nah.”

Asteris was next to Kaori in all of her beauty. She had pale blue eyes, brown and purple hair. Her wings were black, blue, and tipped with purple. Claws red and sharp.

“Shihari,” Asteris warned.

“Asteris,” mocked Shihari.

Asteris smiled, which was weird since she never smiled. He’s my little demon.

Kaori was now bored. “I’m going to Suna.” She started walking back to Gaara, her wings finally going back into the hidden slits in her back.

“Gaara.” She blinked. Where did he…oh.

He was staring at the spine she ripped out. “Yeah?”

“Suna?”

“Sure?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments...Subscribeeee (: ..