Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Four

Image

Gaara stared at nothing as Ayami appeared next to him. It had been a month since they had all seen Kaori. A long, depressive month.

He was back to his old emotionless self. Shihari was angry all of the time, Naruto was depressed and Neji wanted to kill someone.

"Hey, Gaara, I missed you."

"Whatever."

"Come on! Get over her already!"

Gaara stared at her, seeing nothing but a bitch and a whore. "I can't believe I used to love you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Like Itachi said, you're a bitch."

"Why don't you love me?!" she shrieked.

"Because...I love, and will always love, Kaori Uzumaki."

Shihari was hidden when he heard Gaara say that he loves Kaori. Wait a second...

"Maybe if you hadn't controlled me that day and forced me to kiss you, then say Kaori wasn't my friend, we might still be okay."

She what?

"I had no other choice! I saw you two together! I had to break up your friendship somehow," she yelled.

"You did what?!" Shihari yelled.

Gaara stared at Shihari. He didn't...

Ayami smiled sheepishly. "Hey, Shihari. W-What's up?"

Shihari snarled.

He did...

Three months later

Kaori had been trapped in the Akatsuki's hands for four months now. God knew what was happening to her. No one else did, that's for sure.

Naruto wanted to protect his sister from the first day he'd met her. Back then he had no idea that she was his sister. But now he felt that he had failed.

Gaara obviously did, too. Same with Shihari. Neji still wanted revenge with all of the Akatsuki.

Ayami had went back to the Akatsuki and had had Kaori thrown in the basement even though Sasori had taken a liking to her.

"Pein!" she had yelled.

"Hm?"

"Throw her to the basement!" There was such venom in her voice.

"Why?!" snarled Sasori, throwing Kaori behind him.

"Just do it!" she screamed.

Ever since, Sasori hated her. Itachi had forgiven her, too, so they were back together.

Kaori, locked in a basement,-thanks to the bitch, Ayami- was walking around, bored.

The door opened, then closed, and she was suddenly pinned to the ground by Sasori.

"Uh, Sas-" But she wasn't able to finish since he pressed his lips onto hers, his tongue every inch of her mouth.

"Sasori, get up here now!" Ayami yelled.

"Fuck you!" He slipped his hand under her shirt and cupped her through her bra.

She let out a loud moan, staring at him.

"Oh, screw it..." He got on his knees and shoved down his pants.

Her eyes widened. Commando...

He shoved down hers, then her underwear, but before he entered her, he made sure she was totally ready.

She moaned in pur bliss as he thrusted his hard cock into her slick entrance.

"I. Told. You. I. Was. Into. Girls," he panted, almost to his peak as he thrusted harder.

They came at the same time, her tight walls tightening around him.

He collapsed onto his side, still inside of her, and pulled her against his chest.

"Rape."

"Can't rape the willing."

She grinned, then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Gaara paced back and forth. I want her back in my arms. Forever.

"Gaara."

"Shihari."

"I've got good news, and bad news. Which do you want to hear first? Good...bad..."

"Good."

"Okay, well, the good news is, Kaori's alive. The bad news is that she's in a basement, sleeping with Sasori."

"And you know this how...?"

He smiled sheepishly. "I spied..."

Gaara shook his head, clearly annoyed. At the world, at Ayami, Shihari, and even Kaori. He wanted to murder Sasori. She's mine!

"Let's go ambush."
♠ ♠ ♠
(: 50 readers, 5 subscribers, 8 comments.

I need moreeeee ;D.

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!!! Hope you all had funn (: