Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Ambush

Image

Kaori prowled around her cell, pissed. There was fighting going on upstairs and she wanted to be part of it.

"Why doesn't Sasori ever let me fight? Does he think I'm that fragile? Come on!"

"Back off, Shihari, this asshole is mine."

Gaara?! Shihari?!

"Bring it."

Sasori?

"Gaara!"

Ayami. I'll kill that bitch when I get out of here.

Gaara's sand wrapped around Sasori. Damn it! A puppet! He reminds me of fucking Kankuro.

"Ever heard the phrase, 'don't messs with another guys' girl'?"

Shihari was fighting Itachi, Naruto and Deidara, Neji and Kisame, Kiba and Toby, and last but not least, Gaara and Sasori.

I am blasting this door off!

Her demon took over. A blue light shone in her hand and she pointed her hand at the door. The blue light came off like a beam and the door shattered into pieces.

She walked out of the mess and found everyone frozen and staring at her. Her eyes immediately locked on Ayami and a large shudder went through her before her skin started turning black.

The blue light was still in her hand as she dropped it to her side, embracing her dark side.

Ayami was frozen in fear.

Shihari had the urge to run, sadly, along with everyone else.

Her heart fluttered as she looked at Gaara. Mine, mine, and mine! Suddenly, she snarled, "Kiss this, bitch." She disappeared, running at Ayami.

Ayami had no time to react as they went through the wall.

She kept punching Ayami, the blue beam making her punches a lot harder than they usually were. Even after Ayami was unconscious, she kept punching, hoping that she'd die.

Shihari pulled her back.

Kaori looked satisfied as she saw Ayami's broken body. Though she wasn't dead, she looked like she was.

They were walking back and Shihari was lecturing her like hell.

"You should have known better!" he snarled. "I should have stepped in! I knew something would have happened. Are you that retarded, Kaoir?!" he snarled, turning on her.

She was shaking and Gaara was giving Shihari a deadly glare.

"Kaori, I-"

"Fuck you!" Her voice cracked.

Ah, man, I hit a weak spot.

"Kaoir, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Really!" he said, voice sincere.

"Go away."

He moved over to her and touched her arm.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed, wrapping her arms around Gaara's neck.

Gaara had a protective stance and he snarled, "Leave!"

Kaori was shaking; badly. She was trying to seek comfort from Gaara.

He cautiously wrapped his arms around her once everyone was gone.

Her agonized eyes looked up at him. "You have another girlfriend." It was a statement. She dropped her arms and he did the same, so she moved quickly away.

"How do you know this?"

"Shihari.'

"Oh, her name's-"

She held up a hand, silencing him. "Angel. Red hair, blue eyes, and a body made for a model." She took another step back. "She's Samantha's sister," she hissed.

His eyes followed her every movement. "She doesn't seem like her."

Her eyes bled black. "Until she goes away, stay the fuck away from me, got it?"

"She won't go away."

Her fists clenched, claws digging into her palms, making them bleed. "Then..."

"...we're no longer friends."

"...I'll have to kill her."

They said it at the same time.

"Angel... I won't control my demon around her." She disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaara's mean. Goes and saves her, while having another girlfriend. Poor Kaori ):

Comments? Subscribe? (: