Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Angel

Image

A month later...

Kaori was tired of living with Naruto.

Sakura walked past her, Angel at her side.

She wanted to gag at the slutty outfit she was wearing. A tight tank top that only came down to the bottom of her breasts. And short shorts that practically showed her ass. Along with flip flops. What does he see in her?!

"So Angel," Sakura started, "I hear you're dating the sand freak."

"You mean Gaara?"

"Yeah, him," she spat.

Angel looked nervous. "Well, y-yeah..."

"I also heard that Kaori loves him."

"Probably doesn't even know anything about him."

"That would be you," Kaori hissed.

They stopped dead in their tracks.

Sakura turned, smirking. "Kaori cuts herself." She looked over at Angel. "Wanna see?" Angel nodded.

Sakura walked over to Kaori, who was smirking. As Sakura went to grab her wrists, Kaori grabbed Sakura's in one hand and her throat in the other.

"Sasuke hates you. He's dating Hinata, too," she whispered, smirking, before slamming her onto the ground as hard as she could.

Next was Angel.

Kaori eyed her. "What does he see in you? You're a slut. You're not worthy of being touched by Gaara, bitch. And you know nothing about him. How long have you even known him?"

"One year," she stated, smirking.

"Try ten."

Her smirk faded. "You're lying."

"Sadly, she isn't," Gaara stated.

"Gaara," Kaori said through clenched teeth.

"Kaori."

"What do you mean by sadly?"

He walked over to Angel, then shrugged.

"Whatever, Gaara," she snapped.

"Is it true that you're in love with my Gaara," Angel growled.

"Yes," she muttered.

"Well, that's too bad, because he'll never be yours."

Kaori let out a hiss and suddenly, some guy was holding her back by her arms. "Who are you?" she snarled.

"Name's Dean." He pinned her arms behind her back. "Shihari's friend, I guess."

"You guess?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Angel, do you want to, uh, go home?"

"Home?" Kaori squeaked.

"Well, yeah. We're living together now."

Kaori stopped allowing Dean to bind her. She broke free and lunged at Angel and sliced open her throat with her claws.

Gaara stood there, shocked.

Shihari and Dean held back Kaori while Asteris took Angel to the hospital.

Gaara wasn't sure if he should go with Angel or not.

"Shihari, please, let me go."

Shihari dropped his hand and signaled for Dean to do so, too.

She slowly walked up to Gaara.

Gaara stared at Kaori, emotionless.

"I cannot believe that you'd stay with a whore like her. Especially when she has a boyfriend back home. I've been there for you since we were seven. I have loved you since then, but now...I don't know what to think. Looks like I'm not your angel after all."

"Kaori-"

"I don't want to hear it." She stared at him. "Bye, Gaara." She disappeared.

"Looks like I'm not your angel after all" stayed in his head as he stood by Angel while she was in the hospital.

"You're here," Angel said as she woke up.

"Yeah..."

"Not your angel after all."

Angel reached over and took his hand. "Hun, what's wrong? You didn't think that I was going to die, did you?"

"No, but I know something that did..."

"You killed Kaori?! You're amazing!"

Gaara wrenched his hand from hers. "I would never kill her," he spat.

The heart monitor beside Angel picked up its beeping as her heart sped up.

"Then what did die?"

"Me."

"But you're right here..."

"My heart!" he snapped.

"Why?"

"Look, I'm done with this. I'm done with you. Stay out of my life. Stay out of my house." He disappeared.

Kaori was replaying Gaara's and her conversation over and over in her head, forcing herself not to cry. "He's my angel, not hers."

"Kaori."

She turned and found Gaara. Unwillingly, her heart sped up. "What?"

"You are my angel," he whispered, cupping her face in his hands. He brought his lips to hers.

Kaori wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He licked her lower lip, asking for permission, which she immediately gave.

His tongue explored every inch of her mouth before intertwining with hers.

"I love you," she whispered as she pulled away.

"I love you, too." He kissed her again. "And I always will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww. It's about time (:

Commentssss?!