Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Plan

Image

Gaara and Kaori strode back happily to Naruto's. They were going to announce their get together.

"No," she whispered.

"What?"

"My eighteenth birthday is in a few months, let's announce it at my party. For now, we can act like we hate each other."

He smirked. "Sounds like a plan."

"No, Gaara!" she yelled. "Go away! I hate you!"

"Love you, too, honey."

"Fuck you!" she snarled.

"Oh, my God! Gaara!" Ino yelled.

"What?" he snapped.

"I'm sorry! Will you go out with me again? Please?"

"No, Ino," he snapped. "I think four times was enough for me to figure out that we are not meant to be."

"Fifth time's the charm," Kaori said, smirking.

"Fuck you!"

"Love you, too, dear." She disappeared.

Kaori was pissed, or fake pissed. "No, Naruto! I hate him, okay? Hate! H-A-T-E!"

"No, you don't."

Fake tears ran down her cheeks. "You're right, but I don't want to hurt anymore. I want him to go away."

Naruto sighed, obviously troubled. "Then we'll have Dean become your bodyguard."

"I don't need a bodyguard," she snapped. "I can take care of myself!"

Gaara wanted to kill Ino. Literally.

"Please, Gaara?" she moaned.

"Fuck. You," he snarled.

"Kaori hates you now, so why not?"

"Because I hate you," he snapped, annoyed.

"Why?" she cried.

"Look, go find someone who actually cares."

Shihari was actually happy for once. He had gotten laid! By the one and only Asteris.

Asteris traced his jaw wither her fingertips, a smile on her face. Her messy hair was everywhere. "I've liked you ever since I've first heard you say a word, my demon."

He sighed happily, pulling her against him. "I have liked you way longer than that."

She giggled, music to his ears.

"I love your laugh."

"You are so whipped."

"And proud of it!"

Sasuke stared at Sakura, who was more annoying than the old Naruto.

"Why are you dating her? She's not right for you. I should be dating you."

"Oh, shut the hell up already. You're the most annoying person I have ever met. And I thought Ino was bad."

Sakura gasped.

"S-Sasuke?"

Sasuke's face broke out into a full-fledged grin. "Hey, Hina!" He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Not a peck, either; a kiss that had them both panting.

Sakura slapped Hinata. "Get away from him--"

Sasuke had his fist in her stomach before she could finish her sentence. Then he tenderly caressed Hinata's red cheek. "My poor baby. Does it hurt?"

"Wow, Sasuke, I've never seen you this caring," Kaori said with a soft smile.

"You get into everyone's business, don't you?"

She thought for a moment. "Pretty much."

Sasuke sighed happily. "Best thing that's ever happened to me was when you forced me to ask Hinata out."

"She had to force you?"

"Hey, I liked you, but I wasn't sure if you liked me, so Kaori here had to force me to ask you out."

"And you've been inseparable ever since."

"Thanks, Kaori," Hinata said.

"Hey, I told him that if he didn't do it, I would."

Hinata grinned. "I would have loved to see that."

Sakura decided to walk over just then. "I am still right here!" she snapped.

Kaori rolled her eyes. "Too bad no one cares."

"Sasuke cares, right Sasuke?"

"Haven't we been through this already?" Sasuke snapped. "I hate you. You mean nothing to me."

Two months later...

Kaori woke up in her bed and looked around her room. Her walls were black with a midnight blue ceiling. IT had gold stars on it. Her carpet was black. The curtains over her windows were red.

She skipped happily out of bed. Tomorrow was her eighteenth birthday and she was inviting everyone to her party, even people she hated.

The invitations were already sent. The demons were the people who were on the lookout for fights. Anyone who got into a fight was going to be thrown out. Otherwise, everyone was going to have fun.

"Gaara!" she yelled, throwing her arms around him as he appeared in her room.

"Hey," he said, hugging her close.

"Ready for--"

A knock sounded at her bedroom door.

Her eyes widened. "Hide" she mouthed.

He quickly hid.

"Can I come in?"

She looked around. "Sure."

Shihari came through the door and tackled her to the ground. "I'm coming right?! I'm invited?!"

"Jesus, who gave you sugar?"

"Asteris did!"

"I can tell. Yes, everyone in the village and then some are invited."

"Woo-hoo!" He stared at her. "Even Gaara?"

Her mood sobered and her voice became sad. "Even Gaara."

"You didn't have to invite him."

"It wouldn't have been fair."
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally decided to update. Sorry for the wait. I haven't been able to get on the computer.

Comments? Subscribe? (((((((((: