Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Disaster

Image

Kaori had rushed from the club, tears streaming down her cheeks as she held the ring in her hand. Her heart had shattered to the point of no return. She kept running, heading for the spot; their spot to be exact. The only place that actually helped her seek comfort when she needed it.

But now, she wasn't sure if anything could help.

Broken beyond repair. Dean and Angel had planned this all along. They had somehow knew that they were together, so the planned the perfect breakup.

She collapsed at their tree. "Maybe someone will kill me right here."

"Don't you ever dare think that, Kaori Uzumaki. Suna would want to see my best friend."

"Not now, Asteris. Please."

"I can feel her kicking .You and Gaara will get back together.I can see your future and only yours." She looked thoughtful. "Aisu, isn't that a cute name?"

"Yes, Asteris, it is."

"Be happy, Kaori. I just told you that you will be with him again, but you have to gain his trust first. Go and talk to him."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. He is at your house, in your room. Now go." She disappeared.

"Gaara," she whispered.

"Kaori..."

"I swear! I didn't kiss him. He kissed me! Gaara, you know me. I would never cheat on anyone, even if they were cheating on me."

"I don't know you anymore, Kaori, and I'm afraid I never will."

The ring fell from her hand, along with the tears on her cheeks. "Shihari will tell you the truth. He'll make you believe!"

"Why can't you just show me?"

"I can't see my future..."

"Dean...maybe?"

"No."

"What a pity."

"Gaara, I'm telling the truth!"

"I can't believe you. Funny,"--he looked up--"I was going to ask you to marry me, but I guess it's too late now."

And that's when she noticed the blue box he was twirling in his hands. "No, it isn't too late. Gaara, I love you and only you. I will never love another as long as I live. Please!" she pleaded.

"No." He disappeared.

Her heart shattered even more, if possible, and she found herself sobbing on the floor.

Gaara had to use everything in him to hold himself back from comforting her. How could she do this to me? All I ever gave her was love...

"Please, God, all I want is him to come back. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. All I want is him. Please!" she cried.

Gaara's hand lingered over the doorknob. No, I must not go back.

Shihari's head was on Asteris's stomach, listening. "I can feel her," he whispered.

Asteris smiled and played with his hair. "She's going to look like you, my precious demon."

"I don't believe you. She's going to look like you, my star."

Asteris sighed happily. "We will just have to wait and see, now won't we?"

"Ow. Jesus, Suna can kick. I believe I have a headache now."

Asteris laughed. "I love you."

Shihari froze. "What?"

"I love you."

"Please don't," he whispered and she nodded, understanding.

Sasuke stroked Hinata's hair.

"Do you still like Sakura?" she suddenly asked.

"No," he growled. "I hate her. She tried to hurt my babygirl."

Hinata sighed. "Poor Gaara and Kaori."

"I can't believe that Gaara would think that she kissed Dean. She would never cheat on someone."

Hinata nodded. "If you saw someone kiss me, you'd think the exact same thing."

"True.."

"Now you understand!"

"I'd kill--"

There was a knock at the door.

They looked at each other before Hinata walked to the door, then gasped.

Sasuke bolted out of his seat and was next to Hinata in an instant, horror filling his face.

There stood Shihari, a pissed off look on his face. Kaori was in his arms, blood covering her from head-to-toe.

Shihari would have went to Gaara's, but he was now in the hospital.

"I need to get her cleaned up," he rasped.

They nodded and he immediately walked to the bathroom.

As he was cleaning the blood off of her, the flashback started.

I was with Asteris, grinning like an idiot, when she gasped. I was immediately worried, thinking it was the baby.

"Kaori," said Asteris.

I jumped up. "Where is she?"

"In her house. I'll take care of Gaara."

"What--"

"Go, Shihari!"

I ran as quickly as possible to Kaori's house, but I had gotten there too late.

Kaori was lying on the floor, blood covering her from head-to-toe and there was a knife lying next to her head.

"What the hell happened?"

Kaori stirred and then opened her eyes.

She screamed, thinking that the person who tried to kill her was doing something to her.

"Kaori! It's me!"

Her eyes shot open to find Shihari, a wash cloth in his hand.

"What happened?" he whispered.

"Vampires...they tried to kill me."

"But they failed. This...half of this blood is theirs?"

She nodded. "I stabbed on and killed him, so the others took him and left. Then...I passed out."

"Okay. But why the fuck were they trying to kill you?"

"Because I was protecting Gaara."

"But why would they--"

"I don't know!" She stood up and walked out of the bathroom, now realizing that she was in Sasuke's house.

There were moans coming from the closed bedroom door.

"Not something I want to hear right after I wake up!" she yelled and it became silent. Then, she walked out of the house and ran the the hospital.

This week was a disaster!
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaara's ring that Kaori gave him:

Image

Kaori's ring:

Image

Poor Kaori and Gaara. I can't believe he doesn't believe her ):

Commentsssss?