Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

***

Image

She couldn't keep the dog, so she gave him to Naruto, who named him Chester.

Now she was in her room, listening to "This Love, This Hate" by Hollywood Undead. Her life had turned upside down and she hated it. She had a baby boy growing in her stomach, Gaara was with Angel, and she still loved him.

A knock sounded at her door.

Thinking it was Naruto, she said, "Come in."

In walked a smirking Darius.

"D-Darius?!"

"Let's kill that baby so I can get you pregnant, baby." He walked over to her, not paying attention to her eyes turning black.

"Back off," she snarled. "I'm having this baby, and no one will ever change that!" she snarled, pissed.

Darius smirked. "I can change that."

She hised and gared her fangs.

His claw extended and he went to slice open her stomach but sand covered him, leaving only his head.

"Gaara?!" she shrieked.

"Oh, God, not him again. And once again coming to save you."

"You have a lot of nerve, asshole, threatening my unborn son. Obviously, you're going to hell."

Kaori was suddenly there. She punched Gaara so hard that he flew back into the wall. "Your son?" she screamed. "What about the person that loves you. The person who stayed by your side the whol time you were in a coma!" Her voice rose even more.

"What about me, Gaara? Oh, wait, you con't care for me at all!" Tears were now streaming down her cheeks.

Gaara stared, frozen in place. "You just don't get it. How can I go back to you when you cheated!"

Rage overpowered Kaori, but she didn't do anything about it.

"You are the most repulsive thing. At least Angel doesn't cheat. Not like you. Not like a...a whore."

Her bottom lip trembled. "Is that all you think of me? A whore? Well, if that's all, maybe I will become one." She disappeared and reappeared outside of a local strip club.

"I can't do it," she growled. Appearing at home, in her room, she stripped down to her undergarments and snapped her fingers.

A low cut v-neck red dress and black lace up boots appeared on her body.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered as she once again, appeared by the strip club.

"No!"

She was suddenly tackled by Neji.

"Don't do this. You can't be a stripper!"

"Get off," she cried, shoving him off.

"What? Why?"

"I'm pregnant you dope."

Silence. Dead silence.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" he bellowed.

"I just found out today!" she yelled back.

More silence, then, "Oh."

"You're the godfather. And so is Shihari."

"Who's the godmother?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh."

"Gaara's the father..."

"But--"

"Hey sweetheart. Come on over here."

She stared at the drunkie blankly. "No. Anyways..."

"Isn't he with...?"

"Uh huh."

"Then how?"

"We had sex and then he went to Angel."

A person with blonde hair and black eyes suddenly stood in front of her, eyes wide.

"Kaori?"

"Rathe?" (pronounced as wrath)

"Kaori!" he cried, squeezing her in a bear hug.

"I haven't seen you in seven years! How have you been?"

"Good. Never mind. Bad. Sam. Is. Annoying." He gave her a disapproving look. "And you...pregnant?"

A cough sounded.

"Oh! Rathe, this is Neji. Neji, Rathe."

"Rathe?"

"No. Pronounced wrath."

"Okayy. Nice to meet you...I guess..."

"Likewise."

"So Rathe?"

"It's his middle name..."

"Uh..."

"No it's my last. Remember? Middle is Alan and first is--"

"James."

"After James Hetfield."

"Yes sir."

"Who?"

Neji shrunk back as both pairs of eyes glared at him.

"Who do you mean who?!" Kaori yelled.

"That's exactly what I mean."

"He's the lead singer of Metallica!" James yelled.

"Must I ask again...who?"

Kaori growled and pulled Neji toward her house while muttering incoherent things. Once they got to her house she immediately went to her Stereo and played "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica.

A look of annoyance immediately crossed his face as James Hetfield started singing.

Once again, Kaori growled. "I will make you listen to them until you love them, Neji, so you'd better start now."

"Fuck no. These people are...the most annoying people I've ever heard you play."

Kaori took a deep breath and then in the loudest voice she's ever had, screamed, "DO NOT DISGRACE METALLICA!"

A roll of his eyes had Neji tied down to a chair as the Ipod plugged into the stereo blared Metallica.

"I'm fucked," he muttered.

"Yes you are."

Gaara found himself walking past Kaori's house. I need to stop thinking about her and our child...for crying out loud I'm not supposed to love her! She cheated...

Keep telling yourself that.

Shut the fuck up, self.

We all know you don't want to stop loving her. You just keep telling yourself that she cheated so you do not have to face the truth. SHE CARES.

With a sigh, he walked to her door and knocked.

A guy with blonde hair answered.

"May I help you?"

"Kaori here?"

With eyes narrowed, he totally blocked any chance of entrance and snarled, "Are you the asshole who got Kaori pregnant and completely left her on her own."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"One of her old best friends."

"Yeah? When did you come along?"

"When she left you behind."

It seemed like a dagger shot straight through Gaara's heart. "Can I talk to her?"

"Gaara? What are you doing here..."

Gaara's eyes went straight to her and he had to fight the emotions that wanted to cross his face. "Can I talk to you?"

She nodded. "James, go torture Neji some more."

"Fine. But call if you need me. You know I can hear you."

"Alright..." She stepped outside and closed the door behind her. "What is it, Gaara, and why do you suddenly want to talk now of all days?"

"You were wrong."

"I was? About what?"

"I do care about you. I still love you. And you were right about one thing..."

"What's that Gaara," she growled.

"You never cheated." He looked her in the eye. "Tell me one thing, though."

"What?"

"Did you really stay by my side in the hospital?"

"I'd stay there until I fell asleep. I was next to you every single day, praying that you would wake up."

"Why?"

"Because, Gaara, I love you. So much."

"Will you...come back to me?"

"No."

A shocked look came across his face. "What...why?"

"Because you fucked up." And with that she went back into the house and slammed the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠


Metallica is my absolute most favorite band <3. Twisted Sister is pretty good too...

Hehe. I made Gaara sane, but then I made Kaori not take him back. Aren't I nice? xD.

Oh..I forgot to mention. Since I haven't been updating Heaven On Earth...Darius is Shihari's brother.
Comment and subscribe. Pleaseeee? :D