Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

Better Than Me

Image

Ifucked up? What about her? I mean, sure, I totally blew off on her and told her she was cheating but...oh. Shit. I did fuck up.

You are such an idiot.

Shut up, self.

"Gaaraaaaaa, babyyyyy, what are you doing?"

Great, Angel's here. What next? Ino?

"Nothing. Coming home?" he snapped.

"I meant to say what were you doing. But it came out...what's wrong, baby? You look depressed."

"Nothing. I was doing nothing and I'm fine."

"No you are not. Gaara please, what happened? Did Kaori get in the way again 'cause I can totally kick her ass for you if you want."

His head immediately snapped up and his eyes narrowed on her small frame. "No offense, but she could snap you in half in a second."

"No she could not. And you'd protect me, right baby?"

"Sure..." he muttered, uninterested.

"Great! We will do that tomorrow!" she yelled before disappearing.

"Oh, God, what did I get myself into?"

Kaori was sitting on the floor in a corner, facing Neji and James.

"Seriously, Kaori, what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong!" she said with a forced fake smile.

"Kaori, I know you better than that. You had better tell us what's wrong."

She suddenly glared at both of them. "You want to know what's wrong? I will tell you what's wrong. Gaara realized that I was right and wrong, told me that he still loved me and wanted me back."

"That's great! Wait...then why are you depressed?"

"I said no."

Dead silence filled the house.

"Why?" Neji whispered.

"Because I do not want to be hurt again!"

"But you're hurting by not being with him!"

He's right you know.

"At least by not being with him I can get over him faster! He'll be happier with Angel. I'm sure of it..."

Are you really that sure?

Shut the fuck up you stupid conscience.

Ten hours later...

Kaori awoke in the corner with an arm draped around her waist. To be more exact, James's arm. "Wake up, James."

An incoherent response came from his mouth and he rolled over, taking his arm away from her.

"Okay then. Well, I'm going out. Bye."

"Bye," he muttered and started snoring a minute later.

"How nice," she growled sarcastically as she went to the door, opened it and walked out, slamming it behind her to make sure that they woke up.

"What the hell?!" James screamed out the window as she started walking away from the house.

"You needed to be awake," she yelled back, giggling while she was at it.

Angel skipped happily to Gaara's house, ready to kick Kaori's ass after she saw her walking around Konaha aimlessly.

"Gaara!" she yelled once she got in his house.

"What?" he muttered.

"Kaori's around! Let's go kick some ass!"

"I'm not sure--" But she had already pulled him out of his house and toward where she last saw Kaori.

What the hell are they doing here? Kaori glared daggers at both Angel and Gaara as they stood in front of her. "May I help you?"

"Yes, actually, you may. I'm gonna kick your ass today whether you like it or not," Angel sneered cockily.

"And let me guess, he's going to help you?" she snarled.

Gaara shook his head while Angel yelled a "YES".

"Bring it then, bitch."

But Gaara was already in front of Kaori with one hand behind her head and the other around her waist. He pulled her to him and his lips found hers in a raging kiss that left them breathless.

Angel was fuming as she watched Gaara kiss her worst enemy. And even worse was she was kissing back.

"You fucking whore! Who do you think you are kissing my boyfriend?! You deserve to go to hell for this you skank!"

"Oh put a fucking dick in your mouth and shut up because all you are is a slut, not me. Besides, you've been cheating on Gaara this whole entire time with Ino."

A tomato red blush came onto Angel's cheeks as Gaara stared at her in shock. "Yeah, well...at least...at least I never thought of going to a strip club!"

"Nice comeback. Especially since you're at one every single day of your life."

A tear rolled down Angel's cheek. "It's not fair! You get everything you ever want! How come I have to sit here and watch while my world falls apart and yours just gets better? Now I know why Sam hated you so much!" She then ran away from the two of them, crying.

Kaori couldn't help but feel sympathetic for the poor girl even if she hated her. But who cared right? She got what she wanted and he was right in front of her.

Gaara once again brought his lips to hers. "I still love you," he whispered against her mouth.

"And I love you."

"Hey...whoaaaaa...duuuuudddeeeeee!"

A giggle came out of Kaori as she looked over at Shihari. "Heyyy. What's upp?"

"I should be asking the same exact thing," he said, eyes raking over the two of them.

"Uh, we, uh, I guess we got back together or something," she said.

"I can tell. Anyways, I heard you got back in touch with James. How?"

"He, ah, found me, at the local strip club."

His eyes immediately narrowed. "Strip club?"

"Mhm. Where's Suna?"

"With her mother."

With her eyes black, she screamed, "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Then she disappeared to Shihari's house where Suna was cowering in a corner with her mother in front of her ready to punch her in her face.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL. STEALING MY FIANCE AWAY FROM ME!" Asteris screamed and as soon as her hand came down, she was pinned to the wall with Kaori in her face.

"You cunt! How dare you hit your own daughter! I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS! YOU ARE THE WORST PARENT IN THE HISTORY OF PARENTS! HURTING A TWO YEAR OLD! GOD! DID YOU GET BEAT WHEN YOU WERE THAT SMALL OR DOES IT JUST RUN IN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY?! HUH?!"

"GET OFF OF ME AND LET ME AT HER!"

Kaori landed an uppercut to Asteris's jaw, which sent her head flying upward. "Don't you EVER dare lay another hand on her. Because if you do, I swear to fucking God that I will kill you."

As Kaori let her go, she went and picked up Suna, who was bawling her eyes out. "You poor thing. I can't believe someone would do this to a poor child like you. You're so cute and adorable. You don't deserve a mother like her."

Suna just stared at Kaori, eyes drying up slowly.

"I know you know what I'm saying 'cause you're a full blooded demon. And they are smarter than they look."

"I'm gonna kill mommy one day, Kaori. I really am. She does this to me regularly when daddy isn't home. It isn't fair!"

"I know sweetie. And I will take you from her one day."

"I'm still here, ya know."

"Don't really care, Asteris."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Finally they got together! It made me happy. I decided to get them together 'cause I was so happy 'cause I saw the person that I reallllyyyy like. We all think he likes me too. Hehe ^^.

Asteris is a bitch. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. Or even to be alive. What do you all think?

Pleasee comment and subscribe. It will make me even happier than I already am.