Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

If You Only Knew

Image

Gaara had decided to take Kaori to the mall. She came out of the dressing room wearing a dark red Tripp Crinkle Tutu Dress.

"How do I look baby?"

His eyes roamed her body. "Sexy. I'll buy it for you."

She was practically glowing with happiness as they both walked out of Hot Topic.

"Where to next?"

Her eyes skimmed the stores and suddenly stopped. "The food court."

"Mkay."

Kaori ordered a bacon cheeseburger with fries and Gaara ordered the same.

As they were eating, Kaori noticed that Gaara's eyes were never on her, but past her, and they never left the spot.

"Gaara, what are you looking at?"

"You, baby."

"No, you are not! You are staring past me!"

"No I'm not, baby."

"Gaara, I will not sit here and be lied to while--"

"Gaara?"

"Hello Maya."

Maya. The girl that ruined Kaori's life when she was younger. Also the girl who stole Gaara away from her. What the fuck is she doing here?

"Gaara, oh, my God!" She gathered him in her arms and it felt like Kaori's heart was once again ripped from her chest as Gaara never pulled back.

"What are you doing here, bi--Maya?" Kaori asked with so much venom in her voice.

"Kaori...is that you? I thought I got rid of you."

It was then that James magically decided to show up. "Kaori, Gaara and...shit."

"James."

"Fuck you, bitch."

"Don't talk to Maya like that!"

It was Kaori's torture all over again.

"Why shouldn't I? Oh, I should be talking to you like that since you are forgetting that your Fiancee is sitting right there!" James snarled.

Gaara then looked over at Kaori. "Nah. She doesn't mind. Besides, she likes Maya."

"Are you fucking kidding me..."

"Looks like I have him in the palm of my hands once again, Kaori."

"Gaara, let's go somewhere else. Now."

"Kaori, be nice. Maya's here. Let's spend some quality time with her for a while, okay? I mean, long time friends, right?"

"Fuck you, Gaara. You know what? Maybe you were always going to fuck up when you were around me." She shoved herself out of her chair, which toppled backward, onto the floor, and walked out with James, tears once again streaming down her face.

"What an asshole..."

Gaara stared after Kaori confused. What just happened?

"Gaara," Maya purred. "Let's go back to my place for some fun."

"Uh, sure..." Gaara looked down and saw the engagement ring right in front of him. What the fuck just happened? Did she just...break up with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry everyone but I'm kind of pissed off, so I guess that results in a drastic change to the story.

Comments and subscribe. Please. I really want to be happy right now.