Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

You're Going Down

Image

AUTHORS NOTE: WHEN YOU GET TO THE FIGHT, YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU'RE GOING DOWN BY SICK PUPPIES!!!

Maya smirked to herself as she stared at Gaara. Oh she'd have so much fun with him. She actually couldn't believe that those two were together. He could have done so much better. But now he was going to pay for being with the little slut.

"Gaara, sweet Gaara."

"Yes, Maya?"

"Come here, sweetie. I have decided to take you to dear Kaori."

"Uh, okay." Gaara followed her as they walked to where Maya knew Kaori would be.

Shihari could absolutely say that he hated how Asteris treated Suna. She had done nothing wrong to her yet she still abused her. Now he was over at Kaori's house and Suna was at Naruto's. He absolutely adored Suna.

"Kaori, please, calm down."

"No I--"

The door burst open and in walked Maya and Gaara.

Shihari's eyes widened as he stared at both of them. Her? She's back?!

Kaori could not believe her eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" she screeched.

"Kill him." was the thought that came to her head, and her eyes flashed red before they turned black and locked on Gaara.

"Gaara," she snarled, voice laced with the venom of a killer demon.

"Kaori?" Gaara muttered, eyes wide.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

Shihari's eyes widened as a sword manifested itself in her hands and she swung at Gaara. This isn't Kaori. Maya is controlling her! The fucking bitch! "Kaori!" he yelled, arms immediately around her waist as he kicked the sword out of her hand and held her back. The little bitch can't control me. I've been a demon for far too long!

"Let go of her!" Maya screeched.

"Fuck you!" he yelled, holding on as tightly as possible to Kaori's body. "Snap out of it, Kaori! She's controlling you! Maya, I swear, if you don't stop controlling her, I'll kill you myself!"

Maya's eyes held fear before she got a smirk on her face again. "How? You're holding her."

"Gaara, get out of here."

Maya screamed, "No!"

But before she could control him again, he got him out of there and put Kaori in a deep sleep.

James, as if he knew what was going on, was suddenly there. "I can help--"

"No!" Shihari roared unintentionally. "This is my fight. She's my responsibility."

Maya's eyes narrowed. "Bring it demon boy."

"You're going down," Shihari hissed before launching at Maya at such an incredible speed that even Maya couldn't track him.

Fire flew at Maya's head and as she dodged it, he grabbed her around her throat and slammed her to the ground, immediately manifesting the only Sword of Death he's ever owned into his hands.

"You really want to die. Then let's do this, bitch," he snarled, twirling the sword in his hands as he stepped away from her. "This sword right here, it's called the Sword of Death. It can kill anything and anyone. One slice, no matter where it hits, and you're dead. So either you leave everyone I care about alone, or I'll fucking stab this right into you."

"And what if you miss?"

A smirk formed. "I'm sure I won't. You can't even track me. Oh, I forgot. If I slice into your leg, you get a more painful death since as soon as it slices, your body from that spot up is consumed with fire."

"Yeah, right. Let's do this."

"You asked for it, bitch." Shihari once again ran for her, but she ran the other way before he could reach her.

"You're fast, but way slower than me."

A laugh entered the air as Maya kicked him down and reached for the sword.

Shihari plunged it upward, barely missing her nose.

Fear laced her features before she jumped back. "Okay, okay, I give! Please!"

"Too late."

James watched as Shihari caught Maya's shirt with the sword and it literally caught fire. Oh, fucking shit man.

Maya didn't think and tried ripping the shirt off as the fire started burning her body. Of course, it didn't work since it was already swarming her body.

Just like Shihari said it would...

Maya's agonizing screams filled the air as she clawed at herself, trying to get the fire to go away.

James just shook his head and then looked down at Kaori who was watching Maya burn with wide eyes. "DUDE!!" he yelled.

Shihari looked at him with satisfaction in his eyes.

"WHEN DID SHE WAKE UP?!"

He shrugged and then turned his attention back to the burning Maya.

Half of her body was completely gone.

One thought kept running through Kaori's mind as she watched the fire. How?

Finally, the screams died down as Maya evaporated.

"How?" whispered Kaori, shocked.

"This." Shihari held up the Sword of Death and Kaori's eyes widened. A smile fell on his lips. "I'm going to give it to Suna when she is old enough to use it. I'm going to let her kill her mother."

A startled gasp came from Kaori. "She told me she wants to kill her."

"Hm. Suna is already a little bit stronger than her mother. I mean, she puts up a good force field."

"Wow."

"Wow is right."

"Kaori I'm sorry!"

Kaori's eyes darted over to a soaking wet Gaara and they widened in shock. "Where were you?"

"Apparently Shihari found it funny to toss me into a pond not far from here."

"It was."

"Right."

Kaori gathered the soaking wet Gaara into her arms and kissed him senseless. "It's good to have Gaara back."

"It's good to be back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Sword of Death. Cool huh?

Hehe, I'm happy now (: .

Please comment and subscribe. I have 125 readers and seven subscribers and sixteen comments. I want more pleasee :D.