Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

I Will Not Bow



Unable to stand it, Kaori ran out of the house at full speed. Her nose picked up their scent and she ran toward it.

Unfortunately for them, they were in for a huge surprise. Taking her child AND her husband. Oh, no, no, no. That will not do.

Kaori was out for blood. Not just any blood. Sakura's and Ino's blood.

Gaara stared emotionless at Shihari, who was now holding Aisu while Suna glared at Ino and Sakura.

"You realize that your daughter is insane right?"

"You realize that Kaori is coming to get you, right?"

"Please. She wouldn't last a second against us. Not the two of us anyways."

"When the hell did you two start working together. Especially to kidnap Gaara and Aisu?" Shihari snarled, obviously pretty pissed.

"Hmm, I would say two years ago. Sakura?"

"That sounds about right. Well, we should be on our way. We'll take Aisu off your hands now," Sakura stated, reaching for Aisu.

Suna gripped Sakura's arms and glared even harder.

Sakura just laughed. "What're you gonna do about--OWWW!!"

Her arm had turned completely into ice, then shattered, tearing it apart piece by piece.

She had found them. She had actually found them. They were all in one piece, well except Sakura. Which Kaori had to admire Suna for that.

"You know, it's one thing to steal, but to steal a husband and her BABY. Now that is crossing the line," Kaori snarled, hand wrapping itself around Ino's throat.

Ino looked at Kaori in fear.

"If you ever, and I mean, ever, touch my baby, or my husband again, I swear that I will fucking kill you. No, I don't swear, I promise. You hear me you little bitch?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good. Now let. Gaara. Go."

He suddenly blinked. "What the fuck? Wasn't I just in the house about to seduce my...oh shit.."

Kaori's face reddened. "GAARA!" she screamed.

A sly grin came across Gaara's face as he stared at Kaori. "What? I'm just stating pure facts. Isn't that what you've always told me? To be completely honest with those around me."

"Now you decide to listen?!" she shrieked.

"Yep."

Suna reached up and snatched Aisu from her father's arms. "You are gonna be my boyfriend when we are older! And we are gonna be like Gaara and Kaori! A perfect, crazy, but happy family!"

A small giggle came out of Aisu, making everyone break out into a huge grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter. I'm sorry, but I couldn't come up with any ideas. Should there be a sequel with Aisu and Suna? Give me ideas if you say yes! I wanna know how it should go (: .

COMMENTTTTTT