Status: Comments and subscribers mean updatess (:

I'd Come For You

True Family

Image

Kaori typed her name in the background check.

Kaori Uzumaki. Kaori Uzumaki. No way! She walked out of her house in a daze, holding the background check sheet in her hand.

Everyone was giving her a weird look because of her fox ears.

She paid them no attention and kept walking to her destination. Once she got to Naruto’s house, she knocked on the door.

He opened it. “Who’re you?”

She shoved the paper in his face.

He took it, stared at it, and then looked at her. “Kaori? I have a…sister…Kaori…why does that…holy shit!”

Kaori looked at him.

“I have to find my sister! Thanks!”

“You idiot! I’m Kaori!”

Naruto looked dumbfounded. “Kaori?”

“Yes, Naru.”

“Kaori!” he yelled, strangling her in a hug.

“I guess it would explain the fox ears,” she muttered.

“I guess so.”

“Ahh…breath.”

He let her go. “Sorry.”

She sobered. “Naruto…”

“Yeah?”

“Is…something wrong…with…Gaara?”

“Well, um, he told us that he’s…in…love…”

“What?! With who?!”

“With me,” someone said. “He’s the best boyfriend ever.”

Kaori looked over her shoulder. The person she saw was Ino Yamanaka, one of her friends. Her heart shattered right there. Ino, her friend, was dating the love of her life; her first and only true best friend. She faked a smile that Ino didn’t even notice.

She was dreaming. “I can’t wait to get to second, third, and home base. I don’t care about first.” She looked at Naruto’s hand on her shoulder. “I see you two are dating. Finally--”

“Ew! That’s disgusting!”

“Don’t deny--”

“We’re related!” yelled Naruto.

Ino’s face was priceless. “Oh…Well, I’m going to go see Gaara. Bye!”

Once she was gone, Kaori started shaking.

“Kaori? Sis? What’s wrong?”

“I love Gaara,” she choked out, tears falling. “I’ve a-always loved him…e-ever since I’ve first s-saw him.”

Naruto wrapped his arms around her and she cried into his shirt.

“Anyone who isn’t stupid knew that. I knew that,” he whispered. “You and him…you’re meant to be…I know it.”

Kaori pulled back, ignoring the last part. “S-Sorry, I soaked your shirt…”

“It’s fin--”

“Kaori?”

Neji. “Neji!” she yelled, hugging him.

He shoved her off. “I was looking for Jasmine.”

“I’m Jasmine,” she whispered.

“Holy fucking…you changed your name! Why?”

“Gaara told…one of my…biggest…secrets…”

“Oh, Naruto…do you mind if I borrow Kaori?”

“Yeah, big brother, do you mind?”

Neji stared at them wide-eyed. “Big…brother?”

“Yeah, long story, but to make it short: I figured out who his father and mother were. Turns out they were mine, too. And Naruto is older by one year and two months.”

“And when’s his birthday?”

“October tenth.”

“Okay. Anyways, back to the other question,” Kaori said.

Naruto’s face went stone cold. “You hurt her…”

“Okay, Naruto! He won’t hurt me! I promise!”

“He’d better not.”

Neji started walking away, Kaori following suit.

They ended up in the woods, right in the place that used to be hers’ and Gaaras’ spot.

Kaori stared at the tree that had Gaara’s name carved in it and she found herself running her fingers along it.

Neji cleared his throat, startling her; she had forgotten he was there.

She turned and found him right in front of her. “Neji--”

“You want to know why I was such an ass to you that day we first met?”

She nodded.

“I liked you from the start…and I was scared.”

“Scared of…?”

“Liking you.”

“Oh…” She looked away. “Neji…”

“I know you still love Gaara. I’ll let you think.”

“You are the most understanding guy I’ve ever known. Thank you.” She kissed his cheek and disappeared.

She was walking past Ino’s, when she saw Gaara and her in the window. She gasped, then got an idea.

Since she had been heading to the beach, she walked up to the door in her black and red Bikini and knocked twice.

Ino opened the door and Gaara tensed beside Ino.

“Hey, Ino, I was wondering…if you might want to go to the beach today?”

“Well, um, I don’t--”

“Never mind. I see that you’re busy.”

Gaara knew he made a huge mistake once he saw her face; heard her voice. There was so much pain.

“Okay.”

“So I’ll just--”

Ino slammed the door in her face and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Where were we?” she purred.

“Get off,” he snapped, shoving her away.

“Gaara…”

Kaori walked back to Naruto’s her hair over her eyes.

“Kaori!” yelled Naruto. “What’d you d…are you okay? Did he hurt you?”

“No,” she said in an agonized voice. She walked into the house.

“Yes, he did. What’d he do?”

“It wasn’t Neji,” she yelled, startling him.

“Then…” His face hardened. “What’d Gaara do?”

“He did nothing! That’s what he did; nothing! He doesn’t even care about me anymore!” She broke down crying.

“Ino, stop!”

Ino’s face hardened. “This is about that whore, isn’t it? Kaori?”

He grabbed her throat. “She isn’t a whore,” he snarled.

“I thought you said you were over her!”

“I thought I was!”

Kaori was now walking to Neji’s house. She was halfway there when Ino got thrown out of her house. She landed right in front of her feet.

“Speak of the whore and she comes,” spat Ino.

“Yeah, whatever,” she said, walking past her.

Neji appeared in front of her. “Yes?!” he said.

“Yes.”

Ino screamed and lunged at her, knocking and pinning her to the ground. “You’re the cause of our breakup!”

“Yeah?” she said with an amusing smile. “It’s about time. Too bad I don’t care.” She shoved Ino off.

Gaara came out of the house then.

She stood and walked over to Neji. “Let’s go,” she growled, annoyed.

Neji nodded. “Mine or…”

“My house.”

“Okay.” He disappeared.

She took one last look at Gaara, spat in Ino’s face, then disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Bet you weren't expecting that either.

Commentssss...please?! (:

I was pissed last night...The stupid Browns lost to the Ravens -_-. I figured they'd at least score...but nooo...Then again, what should I have expected?

This is completely random but whoever hasn't ever watched Transformers or Transformers Two needs to watch 'em! They're the best (: .

21 Guns - Green Day...Awesome song and I don't even really like Green Day o^O"...