We Met at the Morgue

My name is Sadie Manson, I have no connection to Charles Manson or Sadie Adkins, it's just the name I was given. I'm a mortician. I work for the Garden City Morgue and have been for a few weeks now. It's more of my past I care about. When I was a child and a teenager I was best friends with a boy named Frank Iero. He was a year older than me and I always had a secret crush on him. They day I turned fifteen I decided to tell him how I felt, but he never showed up to my birthday party. The next day, crushed and depressed, I walked over to his house to see what had happened. I was told by the neighbors that Frank had gone missing and his parents were found dead. For days and weeks I was questioned by the police if Frank seemed like the homocidal time, if he showed any psychotic symptoms, or if he was very violent. Of course Frank wasn't, in reality, we lived in our heads and lived in hatrid of a lot of people, but we would never act on our anger, we were too happy. Frank's parents were found clawed and torn a part, like Frank or someone had unleashed animalistic behavior and tore them to shreads. Frank's five feet, three inches, he's lean but could never tear any one a part. I never saw Frank again and my feelings never died.
Almost ten years later I saw Frank again, dead. Loss of blood by drainage. Someone thinking they're a vampire drained him of blood, him and four other people. Only...I left to get more gloves and Frank was gone and so were his four, dead friends.