We Met at the Morgue

May 18, 1999; One Night Alone

I laid in bed so cold and alone with hot tears rolling down my face. My eyes burned from crying and teddy bear was soaked from tears. I've had this bear for years and before Frank come it was my best friend. When Frank I began to grow up and he saw I still had it he stole it from me. I panicked and through a tantrum trying to find it. I cried for three whole days, but, on my thirteenth birthday Frank wrapped it up in a little box and gave it to me as a present. He said, "I'm sorry for all of the trouble I've caused cause of this, but here you go,". I unwrapped the box and found my bear. I hugged in close and found a few stitches over it's heart in the shape of an x.

"I saw that it didn't have a real heart, so I gave it a heart transplant," He said.

It was so cute and sweet of what he did. I cherished it every night when I slept I kept it so close to my heart I swear I could feel it beat. Tonight was one of those nights. Frank left tonight, leaving everyone speechless and confused. He left me just depressed and alone. The season was summer, but tonight everything was cold. I use to feel so comfortable knowing that Frank was just down the street, but now his house was a crime scene and Frank has disappeared. This world is so heavy with no one there to hold it with you. I wonder how Axlas did it all on his own and why would he leave me hear to hold it on my shoulders? I'm a weak little fifteen year old girl who can hardly lift thirty pound weights let alone the Earth and all the people in it. Does he want me to hold Heaven and Hell on each of my hands? It was imposable to hold Hell though seeing as I'm in it. God has sent me down to hell in my own little layer that's the size of my room. Am I forever to sit in this cold room alone? Is this my eternal holding cell? Is this how life is going to be forever?