We Met at the Morgue

May 18th, 2009; Phantom of the Opera

After Gerard had stopped crying and wanted to get some sleep I walked back up to Frank's room. It's the only place right now that felt safe and home-like. I laid down on the big bed and cuddled up to his pillow. I buried my face into the pillow's softness and took in all of it's smells. Frank's colone and manly man smell. I just laid there huddle up in a blanket and holding onto a pillow. I closed my eyes and pictured my life as I wish it could be. In a house with my husband, Frank, a kid or two, a dog and cat. No vampires, no werewolves, no forcing to be someone's bride...just a happy, simple life. I pictured that life over and over until it became a goal. But what can I do to achive it? I have no special powers. I can't rip off my clothes and turn into some savage beast. I'm just the damsial in distress.
"Father once spoke of an Angel, I used to dream he'd appear. Now as I sing I can sense him and I know he's here. Here in this room he calls me softly, somewhere inside, hiding. Somehow I know he's always with me, He, the Unseen Genius." I sang quietly to myself. I haven't sang anything since the last school musical. We played Phantom of the Opera and I played Christine, the lead role. I sang Meg's part in my head so I wouldn't loose my place. "Angel of Music! Guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory. Angel of Music, hide no longer! Secret and strange Angel. He's with me now, all around me," I sang softly to myself. I knew all of the sangs by heart. I love musicals, especially Phantom of the Opera. I humed the melody to myself. Frank was my Angel of Music. I remember how he can play guitar like a beast and sing wonderfully. I kept my eyes closed huming the melody to Angel of Music until I feel asleep again.

I was Christine right now. I felt myself wearing a long, red, 19th Century dress. It was a bright red with a white ribbon of the back. I felt the correst crush my body and bust my breasts up. My hair was in a long, curly bun with tight curls hanging off of the ends. I was sitting infront of a make-up table, starring into a mirror. I looked beautiful. My face was white with crimsom lips and bright blue eyes, not pale. I had light eye shadow over my eyes and some light, black eyeliner, I think.
"Sing, Angel," A voice sang from the mirror behind me. Was I in the play? Or is it just a dream made up to seem like Phantom?
"Sing what?" I asked. I turned around on the stool to look into the big, oversized mirror. A dark figure in a cape and tuxido stood in it. The Phantom of the Opera.
"Sing Angel of Music for me," He answered. It took me a while to process what was going on. As I looked at the Phantom I saw long, silver hand that drapped over his shoulders.
"Vincent..." I whispered to myself. He stepped through the mirror and slowly walked over to me. He placed his hand, waiting for me to take it.
"Or, if you would like something else?" Vincent suggested raising an eyebrow. His voice had an Intalian accent with a mix of Romanian. I blinked and wanted to say something, but couldn't. I looked deep into Vincent's cold, dark eyes and saw what dwelled inside. A happy couple in old Renisance clothes. The woman looked like me and in the same dress only older. The man was no one else just Vincent. They looked so happy and Vincent's eyes had color and life. They were chocolate brown.
"Do you see what we were?" Vincent asked in a suttle tone. I felt like I had been there before. Laughing and smiling with him. "We could be that again," He continued. I couldn't saw anything. I was drawn to memories that I couldn't remember. "Come back to me," Vincent begged. My mind went blank and all I could see were memories projected in front of my eyes. A happy couple, is this what we were? "Be with me again, my immortal love," Vincent said. All I could hear was his voice. His voice was like a sweet melody that rang in my head and carried me away to where ever he wanted. "I won't have to taken from me again," Was the last thing I heard before I woke up to Frank shaking me. I smelt blood, lost of blood. Frank was covered in it. It was smeared on his face and all over his body. The only thing he had on was a fresh pair of boxers.
"Sadie, stay with me," Was all he said.