We Met at the Morgue

May 21st, 2009; Wake Up in Hell

Did I fall asleep? I can't remember. Where am I? Am I still in Frank's room? I can't tell anymore. The scent of cinnamon candles filled the air and I was scared to open my eyes. Frank's not the one to light candles unless he's trying to do something romantic, but that doesn't make sense. Maybe everything he said was a dream? A dream within a dream?
"I know your awake," A bored, English voice told me. That's when I finally opened my eyes and saw Kennith standing by the doorway, leaning against the crimson colored walls. He was just chewing on his fingernails and looking at me with emotionless eyes. "It's such a bore just watching your sleep," He muttered and began to walk over to me. I rubbed my hands against the bedspread. It was soft, crushed velvet. Everything on the bed with black, red, and gold colored. Dark red, cinnomon candles were lit all in the corners.
"Where am I?" I began to panic.
"Calm down, love. Damn, you're around a vampire and you freak out? Normally, you'd be dead by now, but Vincent told me not to touch you," Kennith said. He stood over the bed and just stared down on me with bloodlust filling his eyes. "Plus, I think you're too pretty to hurt," He smiled a devious smile.
"What day is it?" I asked. My mouth was dry and my stomich growled.
"May 21st," Kennith answered as he leaned back away from me. It's been two days? How have I slept for that long?
"Where's Frank and the others!" I ordered for him to tell me.
"Ooh, you seem like a hot little fire...they're in the holding cells," He answered again. "Don't even think about saving them, it'll be useless," He said and began to leave. "I'm going to go call Vincent and tell him your awake, My Lady," Kennith finished and left. I heard him lock the door and I saw a broken off lock on my side. Why was this happening? I got up from the bed and noticed I was still in my clothes from before, so at least none of them have touched me, that I could tell. The room was big, but so empty. There weren't any dressers or mirrors. Just a bed, end table and a small window the was covered by a red and gold curtain. I moved the curtain aside to look out onto the scenery below me. I was in the middle of a forest as it looked. Trees went on for miles and I couldn't see any light besides the stars and full moon above me. Was I at a mansion or a castle or...? How did any of this happen? I have no memory of anything, besides Frank telling me that Vincent was tapping my mind and then...what after that? I fell to my knees and began to breathe heavily. Why can't I remember? Why was this happening to me? I let out a high pitched scream that should've been able to break glass.
"Help!" I screamed and cried. "Please," I whispered. There was no use to waste my breath, no one would save me. Why should I waste perfectly good tears on myself? Frank was locked in a holding cell and knowing these psycho vampires they're probably hanging from small cages, suspended aboved people poking them with pitchforks and other torturous devices. The door opened from behind me and a man rushed to my side.
"Oh, my love! What's wrong?" His thick, unknown accent sweetly comforted me. But it shouldn't have!
"I want to wake up," I cried. I didn't care who I was talking to or was with right now because this is all just one bad nightmore.
"You're perfectly awake, my dove," He spoke again. It was Vincent. I looked up at him with my eyes puffy and red. My cheeks were stained with tears. "Such beauty, eternal perfection yet you taint it with ugly tears of sorrow. There's nothing to be sad about," Vincent whispered to me.
"You locked my love in a cage! Along with my friends!" I yelled at him,
"Your love? Your friends? My dear, if only you knew the lies they told you," Vincent replied, but he was calm.
"What lies?" I asked. I calmed myself and tried to listen. Vincent turned to the door and motioned for someone to come it. It was who I pictured to be Claud. His long black hair that covered his eyes and his awkwardness...yes, it's Claud.
"Tell her the truths," Vincent ordered. Claud was silent for a second.
"The wolves are actually the bad guys. They kill without reason, while we try to give people immortal life, a second life," Claud muttered in a shy voice. "When Frank left you, he alone killed almost a hundred people out of an outrage," He continued.
"Frank wouldn't hurt anyone," I replied.
"He killed his parents and left you here alone," Claud continued.
"He wouldn't hurt anyone if he's given the chance," I told them both.
"A five year olf girl and her ten year old brother at the park right around the corner of your house. Remember the day Frank's parents were killed? He killed the two little kids too," Claud told me. I remembered that. It couldn't have been Frank though.
"That's a lie!" I shouted.
"No, I wish it were, but it's not," He finished. Vincent took my hand and helped me up.
"He doesn't love you either, it's so he can keep you from me. He knows that if we marry, like we should, that his pack will parish and so will he. Sadie, marry me...help me defeat these beasts," Vincent begged of me. I couldn't believe it...I wouldn't believe it, but something took over me.
"Yes, my Lord," I whispered with tears. It was like something was taking over me and I couldn't control it.
"No need to cry, you're soon to be a blushing bride, but first," Vincent began, he waved for Claud to leave the room. As ordered he did. "I need to make you a beautiful vampire," He finished as he grasped my hands softly.
"A vampire?" I asked. I thought back at Dennis's transformation.
"There's no pain, I promise. My vemon leaves you pain free. Why would I hurt you?" He said as he brushed a loch of hair away. I anylzed all of Vincents features and found him to be handsome. Long, silver hair with beautiful grey eyes. Nothing like the picture Frank showed me. He looked like an older man around mid-thirties, but time has been good to him. Vincent was tall and very masculent, with is lean body. "Just show me that beautiful neck of yours and these is no side-effect, I promise you my love," He said. His voice was so reasuring. I tilted my neck slowly has Vincent brushed his fingers against the back of my neck trying to get a light grip. The points of his fangs pricked my skin and then dug in. I winced in slight pain, but I felt pleasure with it as well. After the pricks I felt no more pain. I felt light, but it felt so good as Vincent took me into a tight embrace. I could feel his tounge run over the fresh holes in my neck, lapping up any trace of blood.
"Sweet, like honey," Vincent commented as he pulled back taking in any scent of my blood. "I told you, no pain,"
"Just pleasure?" I wondered as my body began to tingle everywhere.
"It's to absorb the pain that you should be feeling," He told me. I kept my eyes closed, but I felt Vincent's cold lips press against mine and pull back. "Come, lay down and get some rest," He said. I followed him to the bed and sat on the edge. I didn't want to sleep anymore.