We Met at the Morgue

May 21st, 2009; Frank

My hands burned, every piece of skin that touched the silver bars of the holding cage. The cage was just big enough to hold me in, the same goes for the other's cages. Everyone was screaming in pain but I held it in. I wasn't going to let these bleed suckers have the pleasure of seeing me in pain. The door to the torture room opened and slammed shut as I heard the tapping of shoes hit the stone ground. Standing before me was Kennith, the worst kind of person there is. He makes other people twist, scream, cry, and bleed for his own emusment. There's nothing Kennith loves more than the complete demise of another person. I've never found any historical research on him, but all I know is he's a sick and evil person.
"How are you doing Frank?" Kennith taunted me with his cheeky smile. I didn't answer him. He took a deep, happy sigh and stared at all my friends screaming in pain. "Lovely, oh how I love their screams. But, how I'd love to hear your little girlie friend scream even more," He continued. I screamed in anger and moved the cage all around. It was hanging from the ceiling, ten feet up off the ground. "Angry? You should see how she is now," Kennith laughed. I began to huff in air deeply, trying my hardest to keep in everything. "She's rolling all on her bed with another man. You should see it. She's changing too," He kept on going.
"You're lying!" I roared.
"I wish I was. You know that Vincent's vemon replaces pain with pleasure. I guess she just couldn't control herself," Kennith laughed. "Soon she'll be a blood sucking, hungry, sadistic vampire, just like us," He taunted. I let out another yell.
"I'll tear you a part! You better make fucking sure that I don't get out of here or I swear to God I'll tear you limb from limb!" I roared.
"Oh, Frank, I've never seen you so angry," Kennith said. "Threatening me?" He wondered. "How unlike you," He laughed. The caged felt tighter as I roared louder and felt my body begin to expand. I was transforming. I felt all the pain, but I have so many before that I was use to it. "So much anger really reveals the beast in people," Kennith finished and began to walk away. The silver caged blew a part as my body expanded it to the point of an explotion.
"Kennith!" I growled as my transformation became complete. I stood up on my hide legs and let out a loud growl and howl. When werewolves transform their body stays their original for the most part. They have the same height so I stayed 5'4, but your muscles grow. My upper body was four times it's normal size and I looked ten times stronger. My finger nails grew into claws and my teeth changed into fangs. My naked body was now covered with dark brown fur. Kennith turned around and looked at me, his smile never left his face.
"Now do you want to tear me limb from limb?" He asked with a emused tone. I shoulder speak anymore so I answered in low, angry growls. I lundge my full body weight at him and threw him into the closes wall which knocked down all the skeletons from his past victioms. As Kennith hit the wall he let down a series of laughs. "Werewolves are uncivilized," He commented and ran towards me. I moved out of his way and tore his arm right off of it's socket. I threw it on the ground and tackled him. I couldn't control myself nor did I want to. Kennith continued to laugh as I dug my claws into his cold, hard flesh and tore it right off of the bones. I couldn't stop, even when I heard his laughing stop, which was a sure sign that he was dead.
"Frank! Help us!" I heard Mikey cry. I stopped myself. I was covered in Kennith's blood, but I didn't care. I turned myself around and ripped all of the locks off of their cages, letting them free. One by one the guys fell out of their cages covered in burns and wounds all over them. They rolled around on the floor and couldn't get up.
"I'm sorry Frank, but please, go on without us. We'll try to catch up when we aren't in so much pain. Save Sadie!" Ray yelled from the floor. Without hesitation I began to run out of the torture chamber and up into the castle.