We Met at the Morgue

May 21, 2009; Frank and Andre

I ran through the hallways of the castle, tearing all of the newborns in half if they dared to get in my way. I kept one alive for a while. I never knew his name, I asked him for directions to Sadie's room and then ripped his head off. The vampire told me that she was in the last room on the highest floor, but getting there wouldn't be easy because his masters were there and they could kill me with a stare. I gained speed with every step. I never stopped to think where I was going or to calm down, I let my anger control my every move. All I could think about was Vincent putting his vile hands on Sadie's flawless body. I stopped at the top floor...I heard something.
"My sweet, get some rest, please," I heard Vincent say. I also heard moans before I heard Sadie reply.
"But, I don't want to sleep anymore. It will be so hard to when I'm tossing and turning," Sadie replied.
"It's just the venom, once you sleep it should subside," Vincent told her. I could feel my heart break with every moan I could hear. I slowly turned back into my original form. I was naked with burns all over my body from the silver. I stole some clothes from a bed newborn bodyguard.
"But, Vincent...don't you want me at least once before we're married?" Sadie asked. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
"I'm old-fashioned...I like to wait, my love," Vincent said. I heard the sound of a kiss and I broke down. I sobbed heavily, but not loud enough to where they could here.
"I thought I heard the roaring of a beast. Look at what you've down to our men," Andre said from in front of me. I was on my knees, crying. I looked up at him. Andre is old-French. He's very proper.
"If you're going to kill me, then...kill me," I told him. I was dead inside now. Why would it matter?
"Oh, no no no. Why would I kill our guest of honor?" Andre replied.
"Guest of honor?" I asked him.
"For our beautiful wedding," He answered with a devilish smile. "The master and his lovely bride are to married soon, tomorrow at least, once she's fully awake," I felt my heart break more than I could imagine. My broken heart began to beat faster than I could control. I began to transform again and attacked Andre. Unlike Kennith, Andre fights back. He pulled out a long rapier and pointed it to me. "Don't make me displease the master, Frank," He ordered. I just lunged myself at him and began to throw claw attacks at him. It didn't matter if I was tearing him a part or just stratching at the floor, I didn't to destory something. "Stop!" Andre cried as he waved his sword around. I gripped the rapier and bent it all up into a big ball of metal. I gnashed my teeth at Andre and tore his throat out before decapitating his head.
"Just like Louis," I said as I changed back.
"How did you get out!" Vincent yelled from behind me. Sadie was behind him only in her bra and underwear. Her eyes...they were so sad, but her heavy breathing showed her wanting for lust.
"Sadie..." I whispered to myself. Her skin was already discoloring into white. "Why?" I asked her.
"Because you lied to me Frank," She answered. Her eyes turned cold on me.
"About what?" I asked. I almost started to cry again.
"You're a killer, a monster!" She snapped. My world began to crash around me.
"Back you beast!" Vincent cried to me. "If you do not leave I'll have you killed!" He yelled. Why was he being so different? He would've tried to kill me ages ago already. Was it an act to make him look like the good guy?
"Why Vincent?" I asked. "You kill so many, take so many human lives, so you destory mine?" I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Sadie was mine before you were born, Frank. Before your parents were born, before your grant grandparents," Vincent answered as he held onto Sadie.
"Luminita was your's, Sadies mine!" I yelled and went to attack him. Sadie stepped infront of him and tackled me.
"Touch him and I'll kill your where you stand!" She shouted. Her eyes...they weren't blue anymore. They were black with hatred.
"Don't change Sadie! Stay with me!" I begged her. She was pinning me down so I couldn't move. Why?