We Met at the Morgue

May 22th, 2009; Black Out, Turn Around

My head hurt and I felt so cold with someone's cold, pale arms wrapped around me. It sent loads of chills down my spine and made me shiver. I looked down to see why I felt like I was naked. It was because I was only in my bra and underwear. I screamed and jumped from the bed, falling to the floor. From the floor I starred at the man who was next to me, Vincent. He stretched out his arms and smiled at me.
"My apologizes my love, you must not be adjusted to the coldness yet, but trust me, in good time you won't feel a difference," He smiled at me with a wicked smile.
"Why am I here? Why am I half naked!" I shouted at him. I couldn't remember anything.
"Oh, you must have blacked out. Why else you be dressed like that while you're in bed with me?" Vincent laughed. I felt my stomach churn and my throat burn with vomit. I didn't actually have sex with him? Did I? Why don't I remember? He must have raped me.
"Why?" I asked myself.
"Is something wrong?" He asked me as he kneeled down. I covered my body with my arms and hands. "It must have worn off, you aren't even cold or pale," Vincent commented.
"What worn off?" I asked. "Where's Frank? Oh my god, what happened!" I demanded to know.
"Hush now, my love. All with be clearer soon," He replied with a calm voice. He stroked my hair with the back of his hand.
"Don't touch me!" I cried and pushed him off of me. Vincent stood up, tall and angry in his black boxer briefs.
"How dare you!" He yelled back. "You're suppose to be my bride, I grant you that honor and you turn you back on me!" He ranted. I was so scared that I crawled into a little shell and tried to tune Vincent out. Why was this happening? "Look at me when I talk to you, you little wrench!" He shouted.
"Stop! Please! I just want to get out of here!" I cried back. Tears filled my eyes and I sobbed.
"Oh, my dear," Vincent laughed a sadistic laugh. "The only way you'll get out of my castle is in a casket," He said so quietly in my eye that it sent more chills up my spine. Memories from last night began to come back. I yelled at Frank and threatened to kill him, didn't I? I...I had sex with Vincent. It wasn't rape, it was willing. Why did I do this? I remember all the pleasure that filled my body when Vincent bit me. The venom must have controlled me or at least kept me in his control.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I cried.
"Because, my lovely bride to be. I want you back! Those wolves stole you from me and so many years before that countless men and death have stole you from me! But no more!" He yelled. "This time, no man, no wolf, or even death with take you from me," He finished.
"I'd rather kill myself then marry a monster like you! You call Frank a beast and a monster, but you Vincent, you're the real beast, the real monster!" I yelled at him with all my rage. I didn't care if my eyes showed sadness or weakness. Vincent wrapped his cold hands around my throat and threw me onto the floor.
"Don't you ever call me a monster," He looked into my eyes. "Claud!" Vincent called. The shadow-like figure that's known as Claud sulked his way into the room.
"Yes, My Lord?" Claud answered as he bowed. So much for a Vampire Lord.
"Get our bride ready and dressed. We have a wedding in two hours," Vincent ordered. Two hours? My wedding? No!
"No! I won't marry you!" I yelled. Claud looked up at me shocked. I doubt anyone has ever told Vincent no.
"Well, Sadie, you really don't have a choice. I will make you bride. I don't care if you have to use your last breath to say 'I do'. You will walk down the isle with me, marry me, and be mine," Vincent demanded and walked out of the room. I cried even harder as I sat on the floor in a little ball. I saw Claud kneel down in front of me.
"Exuse me, My Lady," Claud called for me softly.
"What do you want!" I snapped at him. He just took it.
"Shall I draw you a bath? Such a pretty face shouldn't be stained by marks of ugly tears," He replied.
"I can run my own bath," I snapped again and began to get up.
"No, please, My Lady, I shall," Claud said and walked to the conjoined bathroom. If this was going to be my life, I would kill myself. I want to spend my life with Frank and be happy with him. The sound of running bath water for some reason calmed me down. "I apologize for this, My Lady, but-"
"Don't call me 'My Lady'. Just call me Sadie," I told him.
"Oh, well then...Sadie, I apologize but the Master instructed me to stay with you until the ceremony, as a saftey procation," Claud said.
"So you want to be a dirty perv and watch me bathe?" I asked with a rude tone. He looked at me shocked.
"No. I'll mearly stand near the door and talk to you, to make sure you haven't harmed yourself," He answered.
"I don't care," I replied and walked into the bathroom. "I'm fine now, you can go," I said rudely.
"Yes, My...Sadie," Claud closed the door behind him and left finished getting undressed. Slowly I slid into the warm water and just laid there thinking about how long it would take me to sufficate myself, or drown myself. I had a feeling if Claud heard any silence from me that he would just walk in and try to save me. I will hate this life, forever.