We Met at the Morgue

May 22th, 2009; The Final Battle

I couldn't believe it! I heard a crack of a neck and then saw Frank attack Vincent. He dropped Claud in the process as.
"You monsterous, ugly, veil, son of a bitch!" Frank growled as he ripped all of his clothes off and his body twisted and contorted into odd shapes. His muscles bulged almost out of his skin and became inhansed as fur replaced flesh. His lovely face became a long snout with razor sharp fangs. I had never seen a werewolf transform. Frank had Vincent pinned down by his neck and Vincent just continued to laugh.
"What is a worthless wolf like you going to do without your friends?" Vincent crackled. Frank let out a series of howls and growls. Then I noticed that all of the guests had left in a panic. Claud picked me up to carry me away, but I stayed where I was.
"You'll be killed if you stay!" He yelled and forced me to the back of the ballroom. I watched in horror as Frank was attacked by Vincent. Vincent lashed out at Frank and Frank attacked back with his massive claws and fangs. I had to turn away. Nothing hurt worse than seeing Frank get attacked. A wimper came from the battle site and Frank, a massive beast of fur and muscle was laying on the ground slowly turning back into his normal self. Vincent let out his crackles.
"I've slain the beast! Say goodbye. He doesn't have long," Vincent laughed and walked away. I ran down the isle toward's Frank body as he just layed there breathing heavily. He was now a naked man, laying on marble grounds.
"Frank," I sobbed and stroked his hair. He had wounds all over his body. Cut marks, bite marks, and the worst of them all, a hole in the side of his neck from a bite from Vincent. Frank was bleeding heavily and my tears fell onto his naked flesh. "I'm sorry, for everything," I sobbed.
"Don't be sorry," He huffed. He was gasping for every breath. "It's all my fault," He continued to gasp.
"No, no, no, no," I repeated.
"I shouldn't have faught Vincent. I shouldn't have brought you into any of this. Everything's my fault. I'm sorry Sadie," Frank gasped. He had his hand over his wound as blood creeped over it.
"Please don't die on me," I begged through tears.
"Can I tell you a secret?" He gasped slowly. I nodded and sniffled. "Werewolves..."He began as he took his hand off of his neck and stood up. "Don't die too easliy!" He shouted and ran towards an unsuspecting Vincent while morphing into his werewolve version. Out of rage he began to tear Vincent apart. Limbs of the undead Lord flew everywhere and blood was sparying all over. I felt so much satisfaction as I watched Vincent die. He's caused everyone so much pain and heart break. I've shed too many tears for him. I also felt some pity. All he really wanted was to find his love again. Something I feel really sad for is that if there is a Heaven and a Hell waiting for the good people and the sinners, Vincent would go to hell while his true love would be in Heaven. He was ment to be away from her forever. Frank was finished with Vincent's now dead body. He was covered in blood and naked...something I found a bit sexy. Was it all over?