We Met at the Morgue

May 22, 2009; Will It Ever End?

Frank began to walk towards me still in his werewolf form. He was probably embarassed for me to see him naked again. It didn't matter if he was a 5 foot 4 furry beast with bloody fangs and claws, I could see the person inside through his beautiful hazel eyes. I haven't seen so much happiness in his eyes since he saw me at the morgue, but this wasn't that kind of happiness. This was a relief. Like the world had been lifted off of his shoulders, the chains that bound him have been snappeds, and the shackles that confined him to a wall had been unlocked. He didn't have to fight these vampires anymore. Looking behind Frank's shoulder I saw Claud examining Vincent's body. Vincent...his was lifeless and covered with blood. Could vampire's bleed? I've never thought they could. A chuck of flesh was missing from his throat as well as other random places on his body.
"You didn't cut his head off!" Claud called from the entrence where he stood and Vincent laid. Frank quickly transformed back so he could speak. I tried not to look at his body, but the tattooes and blood...I couldn't look away.
"Is he still breathing?" Frank called back and began to walk over. I giggled as his butt bounced down the isle. Frank has a Bubble Butt.
"Vampires can hold their breath and you know that," Claud replied. I began to walk towards them too, but I was stopped by a bad feeling. A vision appeared in my head...not a vision, but an image. Vincent's wicked smile, like he was hiding something that I should know, but I did know.
"Get away from him!" I ordered them. As the last words slipped from my mouth, just as I finished my warning, Vincent was up and twisted Claud's head and popped it right out of it's socket. Frank began to transform back into his werewolf form, but Vincent was already on him and had him on the ground.
"Come, Sadie! Here! Now!" He ordered with an angry yelled. I stayed were I was. I was nailed to my place by nails placed their by disbelief.
"No," I whispered. Vincent looked up at m, his hand gripped around Frank's throat and he wasn't going to let go.
"Come here! Or I'll kill him now," Vincent threatened me, his gripped just getting tighter and tighter. Slowly, I walked to Vincent while attempting to control myself. "How does he look now?" He taunted me. Frank's face was blue with suffication.
"Let him go!" I commanded. I knew it wouldn't do anything to help, but that was all I could say.
"Let him go?" Vincent questioned with a serious and nasty look in his eyes. "Let him go? You're commanding me to let him go?" His voice raised with each word that left his lips. "I think he looks a lot nicer in blue," Vincent taunted me.
"Let him go! Please, let me be happy," I begged as I got on my knees and clinched Vincent's bloody, dress pants. His gripped loosened as he looked down on me with vengeful eyes.
"Wallowing at my feet now?" Vincent asked with a victorious smile. "You want to be happy," He mocked. I held back that lump in my throat again. Vincent had dropped Frank by now, but he was uncontious. The other's, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob would be no help. Because Vincent was still alive they couldn't be able to break his spell. Why didn't we notice that earlier? Claud was dead...
"Please, Vincent," I begged more and more. Everything began to hurt again and tears escaped.
"You aren't her," Vincent whispered quickly. I looked up at the molicious man.
"What?" I asked as I choked on the lump. Vincent looked down at the sleeping Frank with sadness in his cold eyes. Was he feeling remorse? Pity? Sadness? Where was his revenge or anger?
"You aren't Luminitia," Vincent laughed silently. "I've been searching for centuries for a girl, my woman, my fair lady. I desire the same desire as you do," He began. I was puzzled and confussed. "Happiness, maybe fufillment, love, closure? I'm not sure anymore. What do I want?" Vincent dropped to my level, onto his knees and held my face in his cold hands. "What do I truely desire? Can you see it? Help me find it," He begged as his eyes filled with tears. I tried to look as deep as I could to find what ever it is Vincent is looking for.
"You want Luminitia," I answered witha suttle tone. "A face is just a face. I'll never be her, but that's who you want," I continued. Something clicked inside Vincent's mind because I saw his eyes light up like Christmas lights. He began to think.
"When Frank awake's please tell him not to look for me. I'm going to be gone, far away from him and you and all the inhabitants of this world. I'll be with her," Vincent choked as he let go of my face.
"You're going too..." I couldn't get my question out.
"I'm going to die. I'll find a band of hunters or simply decapitate myself if it's possable. I'm going to take Claud's body with me so I can give him his proper burial," Vincent got up and began to walk away carrying Claud's body and head. "Thank you, Sadie. I can't apologize enough for what I've put you and your friend's through. I've put everyone in misery and pain. I can only hope that the Lord above will forgive me for my sins...Do you think they let vampires into heaven?" Vincent finished once the doors closed. I stayed by Frank's side and waited for the guys to wake up, which didn't take long at all. They all rosed up, one by one, shaking their heads and asking about what happened.

Now it was over.