Status: pretty much active but not so much regular updates

Everything I Ask For

Shit Happens, Right?

Hayley wasn’t very happy with Alex for the next two months and I understood that. She also wasn’t very happy with the fact I forgave him…well its not like he slept with the bitch, right? Anyway….it was my friend, Brandon’s birthday soon. I was looking forward to that. Well apart from the fact Dylan was gonna be there. That’s bound to get weird. But I could deal with that.

“So who’s going to this kids birthday?” Alex asked.
I shrugged, “Me, Hayley, Daniel, Oliver, Dylan-” I never finished
“-Oh so he’s gonna be there” Alex narrowed his eyes
“Babe your being paranoid. We’re just friends”
He nodded slowly, “If he tries anything I swear…”
I nodded, “Relax Lex. Nothings gonna happen”
“When is it?” he looked at his laptop again. I sat up from my bed and looked at my phone, “Well tomorrow night actually”
He nodded, “Well…while you’ll be having fun I’ll be here being paranoid”
I smiled, amused, “Will you breathe? I’m gonna come home in one piece…untouched. Promise”
He looked up and smiled lightly, “Ok. Ill take you up on that”
I rolled my eyes and got up off the bed, “I’m gonna go see Hayley”
He nodded, distracted and I smiled, walking out the door.
I got to Hayley’s and ran in, “HAYLEY!”
There was a loud noise then footsteps running down the stairs.
“STACEEEEYYYY!” she screamed, jumping on me, “Oh my god. It’s Brandon’s 18th tomorrow night.”
I laughed, “I know”
She sobered up, “Dylans gonna be there”
“I know” I sighed
“You gonna be ok”
“Yeah sure” I shrugged
“You sure” she frowned
“Yep” I smiled, walking up the stairs with her.
I laughed when I saw Taylor, Zac and Josh looking at the door weirdly.
“What the hell?” Tay said when we walked in.
I laughed, “Whoops. Interrupted practice I see”
Hayley shrugged, “Yeah but its ok. We weren’t doing much”
I smiled, “Oh ok. Done anything new?”
Josh nodded, looking proud, “Yeah and its pretty good”
“Show me?” I asked, sitting down
He got his guitar out and started to play. I looked at Hayley who was bopping along. It finished and I clapped, “Awesome”
He nodded, “Yeah. Thanks”
Tay smiled and I bounced up and down, “Sooo…whats we up to now?”
Josh looked over, “Well im gonna finish writing but you guys are free to go”
They all cheered and left. I was alone with Josh. I smiled and scooted over to him, “Can I read?”
He shrugged and passed his laptop over. I stretched out my legs and sat the laptop on them.

“She lives in a fairy tale somewhere to far for us to find. Forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she’s left behind. Its all about the exposure. The lens, I told her. The angles were all off now she’s ripping wings off of butterflies.

So one day he found her coiled up on the dirty ground. Her prince finally came to save her and the rest you can figure out. But it was a trick and the clock struck twelve so make sure to build your house brick by boring brick or the wolf’s gonna blow it down…

So got get your shovel. And we’ll dig a deep hole…”

“They’re not finished” he said quietly.
“They’re…awesome” I grinned, looking at him
He smiled, “Thanks.”
“It’s all good. When do you plan on finishing them?”
“Very soon.” He chuckled, looking at me
“Good good”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story has been finished for a LONG time, I just havent gotten around to posting... i've written a sequel so during the next few chapters let me know if you guys want me to post it :)

ALSO!
Can anyone help me?
I cant seem to figure out how the crap to make a banner
Hopeless, I know

:)
Love you guys

Even though you dont comment >.<

On that note, I'll take my leave

COMMENT!

Please...of course :)

-Crystal