Status: pretty much active but not so much regular updates

Everything I Ask For

Meeting Alex

“You are?” came an arrogant voice. I spun around and came face to face with the one and only Alex Gaskarth. He looked at me and I stood there with my hand on my hip, “Stacey. Problem?”
He raised an eyebrow, “Fans aren’t supposed to be here”
I opened my mouth angrily and went to yell at him but Josh’s arms snaked around my waist, “Sorry Alex. She’s a fighter. She’s coming with us”
“Oh” he said, looking at me. I made a face, “Yeah. Damn right”
He smiled, “Sorry Stacey”
I looked at him, “Mmm”
Josh let go of me and I walked off, past Alex and onto the bus. I sat on the sofa with Hayley and frowned. She looked at me, “You okay?”
“Mmhmm” I hummed, watching whatever was on the TV. Alex came in and sat down, “Can we start again?”
“Sure thing. I’m Stacey. Just Stacey” I looked at him. He sighed and smiled, “I’m Alex. Nice to meet you Just Stacey”
I rolled my eyes and involuntarily smiled. Hayley gasped, “You made her smile! No-one makes her smile when she’s just met them!”
I hissed at her and she hushed, turning back to the TV. Alex looked at me, “Okay then. Tell me about yourself Just Stacey”
I smiled again, “Well ummm… there’s not much to tell”
“Okay. Umm are you an only child? What’s your favorite color? How old are you?” he asked, awkwardly. I chuckled, “I have 2 brothers and a sister. My favorite color is green and I’m 18”
“Oh. Okay.” He said, looking away. I frowned, “What?”
“You look older”
“Um thanks”
“HELLO PEOPLE” Came a loud voice. Alex chuckled as the door flew open to reveal a black haired, skinny guy.
“Jack” I muttered,
“That’s my name. Don’t wear it out” he said, bouncing around the room. Alex groaned, “Jack. Relax”
“Nope. Nope. Nope” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
“Jack. I can’t bounce. Look how short my dress is”
He looked down, “Oh well. And hey, what’s your name?”
“Stace” I told him.
“Oh really? What happened to Stacey” Alex said, raising an eyebrow. I laughed, “I didn’t like you”
“Thanks” he said, looking hurt. I bounced over to him and kissed his cheek, “Don’t worry. You’ll get used to me”
“Guess I’m gonna have to” he muttered
“You have fun with that” I said, flittering by him.
I heard him groan as I walked out the door.

“Like him?” Hayley asked that night. We were laying in my bunk.
“Who?”
She propped herself up on her elbow, “Alex?”
“Oh. I see what this is” I looked at her. She smiled, “See what, I didn’t do it”
“Sure thing and I guess. He’s cool”
“Do you liiiike him?” she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.
“Ew, no way. I don’t even know him that well.’
She shrugged and layed back down, “Oh well. Six months on this bus and you’ll know everyone pretty well”
“Lovely” I muttered sarcastically.
“What you gonna do about Zac?” she asked quietly.
“What am I supposed to do about Zac?”
“Do you like him?” she asked. I shrugged, “Kinda”
“Ohh” she quietly squealed. I rolled my eyes, “He’s still with Emily”
“So?”
“So? What do you mean so?” I said incredulously. She shrugged, “He likes you a lot”
“Yeah yeah”
“He does and you know it” she muttered, hearing people pass through the bunk area. I shrugged, “Never noticed.”
That was the truth.
“Ah huh”
♠ ♠ ♠
she finally meets him and wasnt it a great 1st impression... hahah take note that this is set this year. i know that ATL and Paramore probably havnt toured together this year but ow well. hahahaha