Status: pretty much active but not so much regular updates

Everything I Ask For

Revealing of Feelings

“GASKARTH!” Hayley yelled through out the bus.
“WHAT?” Came his voice.
“GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW!”
“YES MOM” He yelled back at her. All the people on the bus looked worried. I know why. It sounded like they were having a giant fight. Zac looked at me questioningly and I grimaced and shrugged. He looked at Hayley and made a face at Josh, who in turn, shrugged.
“Can we talk?” she asked when Alex finally walked into the little living room.
“Uhh okay?” he asked, confused. She turned him around and pushed him to the back of the bus. She walked back out and grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling my back. I nearly fell. Great friend she is. She sat me down and looked at Alex, “Okay. Now. Alex. Do you like Stace?”
“Yeah. She’s cool I guess” he said, shrugging
“No. Stupid” she said, hitting her head, “Do you like Stace in the lets-make-babies way”
Now it’s my turn to hit my head. Out of embarrassment though. Alex looked lost for words, “I guess. I like her but never thought of it that way” he laughed, looking at Hayley.
I got up and said, “I… need sleep”
I walked away and into my bunk. Great. Now I had two of my friends crushing on me. Fucking stupid. I sighed and hit my head on the wall.
“Brain damage much” I heard a voice say. I looked over and smiled when I saw Josh bending down to see me. He silently asked if he could join me. I nodded and he climbed in, shutting the curtain.
“Wow, creepy pedo Josh. Who woulda thought” I chuckled. He smiled and layed on his side, “You okay?”
“Not really”
“What’s wrong?” he frowned
“Nothing. It doesn’t matter”
“Of course it matters.” He frowned, flicking my nose lightly. I smiled, “Don’t worry. How’s Jenna?”
“Don’t change the subject” he said sternly.
I sighed. I could never avoid anything with him.
“Alex likes me” I told him.
He smiled, amused, “Wow, didn’t see that coming”
“Am I the only one who didn’t see this?”
“Pretty sure you are”
“Fuck”
“Don’t swear”
“Make me”
“Don’t make me make you”
I laughed, “What the hell?”
He shrugged, still smiling, “No idea”
“So, do you like him?”
“I don’t know. Never thought about it”
“Do you like Zac?”
“Yeah. I guess”
“You guess?” he frowned
“I do but it’s complicated”
“How?”
“I don’t wanna ruin that friendship and plus he’s got Em”
“Mmm” Josh said, distracted
“Look go call Jen. I know you want to. Don’t worry about me” I told him, laughing
He looked apologetic, “Sorry, it’s just. It’s her birthday today”
“Hey, it’s cool. Go on. Tell her I said happy birthday”
He kissed the top of my head and climbed out of my bunk. I sighed and closed my eyes, slowing falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha any way comments? please :)