Status: Active

Let Me Sign

Just because he said so

My hands gripped Robert's arm, giggling like mad as I did.
"Calm down Meals." Robert giggled, and then his voice faded, his image blew away like sand
"He's not a real person Amelia." The distant voice told me.


My hands gripped the arm rest, my face was probably pale as I took in the scenes before me, with Cedric dead and his stiff body was just out of sight of the camera. The screaming and disgust was everywhere and my brain would not co-operate with itself. I knew it was fake, the man next to me was living proof that this was not real, but my brain was literally at wits end with itself, when the camera panned to Voldemort and jumped and Robert chuckled, before he leant over to me
"Y'know its all CGI." He whispered in my ear, it sent tingles down my spine, his breath was warm and tingly, like mint.
I hit his leg and he chuckled again
We were play fighting on the floor, in a giggling lump of limbs. Then the thought hit me that this might be the last time we see each other before he moves away, I rolled off and lay beside him, watching the dust dance in the sunlight.
"Meals.." Robert said quietly
"Yes?"
"We'll always be friends wont we? Even when I move away? I'll call everyday-"
"Course we will" I smiled and everything went quiet
"Meals.. I love you."
"He's not a real person Amelia." The distant voice told me, and as I turned on my side, he faded away.


The funeral scene almost had me in tears, Sarah and Robert noticed
"Are you alright?" Sarah asked quietly and I nodded, waiting for the lights, for as soon as they rose I jumped out my seat and walked quickly to the very strangely placed Unisex bathroom, just outside the theatre doors.
I dont even know who invented those toilets.. but I wasnt going to risk being caught by the seedy guy with the camera.
Locking the door I slid down in my cubicle, rubbing my temples gently as tears freely flowed down my face.
Y'know what fustrated me?
I didnt know why I was crying, it's like all those bad dreams I used to have when I was younger, of dark creatures, and me crying.
I dont know why it was terrifying, but it was.
"Amelia?" Sarahs voice was timid, as she called my name around the door but then she was gone.
Robert was more persitant and knocked against the door like this was a joke
"You alright?" His voice was soft, I managed to go "Mhm" and he knocked on the door politely
"Can I come in?"
I stayed sitting for a while, thinking.
Reluctantly I unlocked the door and sat back on the toilet lid.
"Whats wrong?" He asked when he slipped in.
I was quiet, because this listed this as like, my weirdest moment ever.
"Amelia?"
"Nothing.." I said honestly and he chuckled
"No, seriously."
"I mean it. I dont know why I'm crying okay?" I snapped, my episode had left me a little annoyed.
Sarah came back in
"Amelia, we gotta go, please come out, I'm not angry with you" She begged and Robert opened the door stepping out smoothly while I pouted and shuffled past him.
I shuffled past his door and we stood there looking at each other, knowing that this would be the last time I saw him.
"Don't go.." I mumbled quietly, looking down and Robert hugged me
"I dont want to. To be able to live with you forever would be cool." He mumbled into my hair, hugging me closer
"Stay" I begged again, tears fell from my eyes.
"He's not a real person Amelia." The distant voice shouted at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this isn't that good, I had it really good and then my pc decided to refresh the page, so sorry guys.
Comments if you think its good enough :)
Love and chapters to my subscribers and commenters