Status: Active

Let Me Sign

How does he know you.

"How does He know you" A girl sneered at me in the queue for lunch, and I leaned my head forwards, my hair falling infront of my face, trying to hide my face.
Whispers followed me, as they had all day.
It all started this morning, with my face painted all over the newspapers, with Robert Pattinson next to me, the slimey photographer had sold our picture with a fake story.
"Why is are they together? She's so much lower then him" A bitchy girl said loudly, nasally laughter followed, laughter followed me as I left the dinner line and left the canteen, empty handed and hungry.
I pulled my hood up over my head and walked through the quiet halls, this morning came back to me in a blur of rushing from all my friends and my tutors..
Whispers flitted around me as Sarah split off to go to her classes, waving me a sad goodbye.
Richie approached me and smiled
"Morning." He said, oddly bright as if he were hiding something
"Whats up with people?"
"Oh y'know... stuff" He replied quickly as Darrell joined us
"So when were you going to tell us you knew Robert Pattinson?" Darrell asked frowning before Richie hit his arm
"What?" I tilted my head as Richie glared at Darrell, as he held up the paper with me and Robert on it.
I snatched it from his grip and my hands shook, angry tears spilt down my face and Richie hugged my comfortingly,
"Darrell you prat, see what you've done!" He hissed and the three of us stared at the paper with my face on it.
Class was no better, the whole lesson was spent with me telling them how I met him. They all understood and didnt look at me any differently, all saying they'd be there for me..
It meant nothing, they couldn't protect me forever...

And right now, I regretted coming up here alone, saying hardly anyone read the paper so why would I need people around me.
But apparently everyone DID read the paper...
I sniffled and rubbed my cheeks dry, make-up was something I didnt like to wear, and on an acting course you just sweated it off anyway.
I saw three of my friends coming at me, worried looks on their faces and their eyes scanning the corridors
"Hey guys.." I pulled my hood down and little whispers began
"Hey.. Am, you okay?" I nodded my head slowly
"I'm not hungr-" My stomach rumbled loudly and my friends smiled
"Clare go with Melia, we'll get her some lunch" Kat said and her and Richie walked from where I has just come from.
Clare smiled at me
"Stupid chav's I'm guessing?"
"Stupid popular girls aswell." I chuckled lightly as my phone vibrated, I took it out and frowned
Hey Amelia.
Guess you saw the paper?
What a pile of crap, eh? Good luck facing the college.
Later.
Robert x

I sighed and Clare read the message
"Woah. Thats nice of him." Clare said after she aww'd
"No, its sarcast-.. Hm. Maybe it is him being nice" I frowned and put my phone away.
He can be alright I guess... But it's his fault...
What does he mean later?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, :( But heres the long awaited update :)
I hope you guys enjoy it