Status: Active

Let Me Sign

The years passed

Ever since that day in the paper, my life had changed.
I dreamed about him more, but the Therapist was gone from my dreams.
I tried to follow what he was doing, but it was hard to follow anything he did.
Nothing told me, Wikipedia mentioned it but that was that.
All I could do was try to forget. It was like reliving the little me in my dreams, when the Therapist told me to forget.
Over time he forgot. But I never did.


I matured and left college, a tearful day as the friends I knew dissappeared into University.
I managed to get a job working in an office, thats when life seemed to slow down.
It was though it was taking forever. Tired of my life in England, I moved to America after doing Camp America a few years ago.
It was scary, not knowing anyone, my friends came to visit often, and we spent time getting to know other people, strangely, the people who visited the most was Darrell and Richie. It was strange, when we sat in my house together, all cosy on the sofa watching tv. It was strange to think they were the people that told me about being in the paper and then supported me the most through it all. We never forgot and we spoke about it.

The day came when I heard his name again
"Robert Pattinson, star of the new craze that has hit American teenage girls, is here for the Premier in Los Angele's. Twilight is coming out in cinema's very soon and here we have a very special clip-" I had left the room, my new housemate Caitlynn was just coming down the stairs
"Am, whats up?" She called as I went to the kitchen, then backtracked to the stairs and went up them
"I'm going L.A." I told her as she followed me, I grabbed a small case and began packing madly, anything went in before I was stopped
"Calm down, whats with the sudden holiday eh?" Caitlynn asked, frowning her tanned face
"Twilight premier." I said before she let go and rushed to her room, I guess she wanted to go too...

"We're going on a road trip." Was all Caitlynn could sing as we reversed out the drive and onto the highways. We stopped a few times, but I was impaitent to get there.
While stuck in a traffic jam I thought back to the messages Rob had sent me over the years, they had been getting fewer and fewer. The most recent a few weeks ago.
"Am... Can I ask why you're so eager to get to LA?"
I robbed the back of my neck, Caitlynn knew my situation... Kinda. A few weeks ago Sarah had come around and we were talking about old times, and Robert popped up, and then Caitlynn heard and well.... I lied a little bit.
"He might be there" I said, knowing he would be anyway, lie or not.
"Oh I see..." The car went silent, I sighed
"You wont believe me if I tell you." I felt so bad for lying to her
"I will." Caitlynn muttered stubbornly
"I didnt lie when I told you, I just didnt want you to think I was crazy"
"Isnt that the same as lying?" Caitlynn smiled slightly, I caught it out the corner of my eye
"Yeah, probably. But.... Y'know the guy?" I hinted, not wanting to say his name
"Yep, that Rob guy." She noted, saying his name
"He's... Kind of, Robert Pattinson" I mumbled quietly and Caitlynn frowned
"He's kind of what?"
"Famous...." I said mutely. and Caitlynn laughed
"C'mon you can tell me."
"Yeah, thats hard" I sighed and leaned back, looking through the sunroof.
Sometimes in my life I wish there were a soundtrack to play in the background, so it would bring the right atmosphere, or explain what I mean.
This is nearing the epic part of my life in which I could use music.
So I began explaining to Caitlynn, what has happened years ago, the dreams, the newspaper. In silence she sat absorbing it all. When I finished, another silence filled the car, it wasn't awkward, it was understanding, because then Caitlynn looked at me
"I believe you, for some reason." Caitlynn frowned slightly.
"You don't think I'm lying?"
"Why would you?"
"Cause I might be some Crazy-ass stalker." Caitlynn laughed loudly
"I wouldnt believe that for a second" She snorted and panted from laughing so hard.

That was the first time Caitlynn knew about Robert, it was difficult telling someone who had no idea about what I'd been through. My life was changing little by little and the story unfolded, we arrived in LA in record time, but my life took a left turn and headed back to where it began... All with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Enjoy.