The New Girl

New School

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP
"Ugh" I rolled over and pressed the snooze button on my new alarm clock. The clock read 7:00. Ugh. Why did I want to start my day at 7:00 A.M.? I didn't know anyone yet, well at least not until school started. Wait-school! I had school today? That's why my alarm woke me up!
I put on my favorite song, Girls Freak Me Out, and sang. "Have you heard about the new girl on the block in a black out Benz?....Daddy's little girl knows how to party!' 'Fiona! Time for school!," my mom yelled. Uh oh. The first day of school being a new girl. Time to start my self makeover.
I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Fiona, your typical bookworm. Wait, that's not me. I mean, that used to be me, but-. Let me explain. You see, I WAS your typical bookworm, until my mom decided to move us to Colorado. Then I decided I needed a makeover. After all, I didn't want to be a book worm all over again. No more friends again? I could NOT stand that again! I started reading all the fashion magazines I could. Then I looked up the coolest room styles. After all, every popular girl needs an awesome room, right? Since I was moving, and because my mom is SUPER rich, I also got a new wardrobe. Then I was all set, except for one thing-I had no idea how to act like a popular girl.
I thought back to my old school's popular girl, Kara. She was really nice, and had a great smile. You could always see Kara smiling. But, she just has something about her that attracted you to her. Was it her outgoing personalty? No, but that did help. Her clothes? Again, no, but it also helped. I just couldn't place it. I sighed and grabbed my backpack.
Tattler High School was a big, big school. I could hardly find my locker! But I found it with just enough time to get my books, and go to homeroom. I slid into a seat in the back row. A couple girls were checking me out, probably wondering who I was. The teacher, Ms. Gorden, clapped her hands. "Okay class, settle down. Welcome to a new year at Tattler High School! We have two new students, Fiona and Henley Smith. Henley, why don't you introduce yourself first." Henley was one of the girls eying me. I wondered if she thought I wasn't new. Henley started off.
"Hi. I'm Henley, obviously." Everyone laughed. Henley had the same thing Kara had. She seemed so..interesting. I used this time to start thinking of a good speech. " Thank you Henley, for introducing yourself," said Ms. Gorden. "Fiona? Your turn." I smiled and got up. "Hey everyone. I'm from New York, New York. And my favorite color's blue." I sat down. Everybody laughed. "Thank you for that....informational speech," said Ms. Gorden jokingly. I smiled. The bell rang, so I was off. My plan to become popular was already starting off great.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! it's my second story! please comment and subscribe! you can make banners if you want for it. that would be amazing! i will thank you forever and you will be mentioned in this story. ha ha
thanks!
xx