The New Girl

Wow.

When the bell rang, I grabbed my book bag. Show time. I can't mess this up, or I will be dubbed as the new weird kid. Now move! I got up and walked 5 minutes to get to my locker. Then I grabbed my History, Math, Drama for beginners, and English books.
I strutted off to my second class as I closed my locker shut. Some people already knew my name from homeroom. "Hey Fiona! I heard you like blue. Like my eyes. Nice!,' said a guy who I didn't know, trying to unsuccessfully flirt with me. "In your dreams perv," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, you will be in my dreams tonight!,' said the guy, winking. "Shut up Tom, stop freaking the new girl out," said a cute guy, who I think was named Landon. "Yeah TOM,' I said, smiling. Landon smiled back.
Then I saw Henley walking down the hall. Henley saw me and smiled. "Hey Fiona! Do you have Drama next, too?" I nodded and smiled. "Cool! We can walk together," replied Henley. "Yeah, new girls unite!,' I joked. Henley smiled and laughed. I smiled even wider. At my old school-scratch that- in my old life, I would have never been asked by one of the popular kids to walk with them to class. Actually, Henley wouldn't know that. She wouldn't know my secret past. I wonder how long I could keep my secret a secret.

*********************************************************

"Drama is definitely my favorite subject now!,' Henley said, laughing. "Our improv scene was hilarious!,' she said, trying to catch her breath. I smiled, thinking of our scene. We had thought of making fun of the Sham Wow! We had sworn a few times, but our teacher didn't care, which was cool. Our scene attracted Natalie and Jenna, obviously popular kids. "What do you guys have next?,' asked Natalie, the really pretty one. "I have Math, Fi has History(Yawn, I thought), and Hen has English," said Jenna, the really sporty one, who played field hockey, basketball, softball, volleyball, golf, swim team, hockey, lacrosse, soccer, and tennis. "Cool," said Natalie, looking at me. "We can walk to class together.' "Sure Nat!,' I replied enthusiastically. Wow. Only two periods into the day, and I was already popular.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short, sorry. its just a filler. i told you these stories will be short! ha ha. comment and subscribe!
peace
Kyra