Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

A Great Loss

Life without death. People would kill for it. To rome the earth looking 17 forever. It has its ups and downs, trust me, I know. I'm Kayla. I have medium length dark red hair with blond streaks,blueish green eyes, and the appearance of a 17 year old. I look like your everyday teen girl.
I'm not thought. I've walked this earth for 227 years now. I know your first guess is vampyre but nope. I'm an Immortal. We are very rare for you can only be immortal if you drink a special red substance called Elixir. Its lots of weird herbs put together that some how makes whoever keeps drinking it Immortal. We don't even have to eat anything else for it covers every thing we need.
Anyways, I've been traveling the world living in various places but now I'm driving to La Push, Washington in search of a new home. I'm moving from Sacramento, California, which is a very nice place with the river. It has restaurants on the shores and fresh seafood. So yummy! But I've just had way to much sun and want a break from it. I've heard Forks and La Push hardly see any sun so I figured I go there, but since I have some Indian in me, I've decided to find a place on the res.


"Finally!" I sighed as I pulled up in front of a small, but still decent sized house with a sold sign in the front yard.
"What ya think Kalona?" I asked my dog sitting next to me.
As a reply he barked and wagged his black and white tail that stood out against his pitch black and white body.
"Come on, lets go explore." I said to him as I opened my door and stepped out into the cold, winter air.
"Well are you coming?" I asked Kalona as I grabbed my jacket out of the back.
He jumped our of the truck and straighted out his long body.
"Does it feel good to get out and stretch your bones?" I asked my happy little dog as he wagged his tail quickly.
"Lets go." I said and started walking towards the woods with Kalona by my side.
Kalona is a giant siberian husky so he's really big. His paw is the size of my head so he's defiantly not a dog to mess with. Of course thought, he couldn't hurt a fly. He's such a big sweet heart. He's so big, that when he sits down, he's still about 4'9, which is really tall for a dog. He's probably the shortest dog I've had to. My last dog, that was a Mastiff, was 5'4 sitting down. Yeah that's only 3 inches shorter then me. Very big dog.

"Kalona, slow down." I said as he ran past me in a dead sprint.

I took off after him only to almost topple over him when he is snarling at a guy in a clearing.
"Kalona, come on." I said pulling on his purple collar while keeping an eye on the guy. He was trouble and I know it. He had bright red eyes that just screamed danger.

"Shut him up." the guys hissed out walking towards us.
"If you can't see I'm trying to. How about you just stop coming closer. That might help." I snapped at the guy.
"But I was here first, It's only my right." the guy said, still walking closer.

He got about 5 feet from us before Kalona flung himself at him. He got a hold of his arm, then with inhumanly strenght, the guy flung him into a near by tree.

"Kalona!" I yelled as I heard sickening cracks that fallowed a cry of pain by him.
I ran over to him as I could already tell some of his ribs were broken.
"Your going to be okay. Hang on sweetie."I said standing up and facing the guy.
"I'm going to kill you." I hissed feeling heat over come my body as my vision turned red.
"I doubt that." The guy laughed.

His laughs were cut short when I used my immortal power and ran at him full force. Knowing now that he's a vampyre, I go for his arms, ripping bits and piece's off before he was finally able to throw me into a tree next to Kalona. The tree made a cracking noise and started to fall.
Thinking it was falling backwards I stood back up glaring at the man as I heard a yelp as the tree fell. I quickly looked over at Kalona to see the tree that I hit laying above the tree he was laying against, that now happened to be laying across his body.

"NO!" I screamed running over trying to lift the trees up but didn't have enough strenght left.

Slowly, I looked up as I heard the guy scream, to see four giant wolves ripping the guy limb from limb. I jumped over the tree, kneed down next to Kalona's head, and started to cry as I craddled his now lifeless head in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am editing this story.