Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

Find Out What Happened

It was a beautiful day for La Push. The walk to the beach only took us about 10 minutes. No one was on the beach at the moment but I could see some people up on the near by cliff. Every now and then I would look up and see one of them jumping off or being pushed off.
"One day Kalona. You and me are gonna jump off that. Okay?" I asked my baby as I stopped to sit on the sand.
He came up right next to me and plopped down with a big sigh. He lifted his head from his paws and then rested his head on my leg looking up at me with his great big blue-wait, his eyes were blue for as long as I remember and now their brown.
"Kalona, what happened to your eyes? Why are they brown?" I asked knowing I'd get no response.
"I swear they were blue yesterday." I said looking at his eye.
Seeing panic fill his eyes was something I never thought would happen.
"Your not Kalona. Your not even a dog." I said staring at the impostor.
Slowly he got up and started to whimper while backing away but stopped short when the leash was tight.
"Where's Kalona?" I asked the strange animal.
He started walking back to the house, making me stand up to fallow. As we got to the house he lead me to the back yard and into the woods a couple feet. Right where we stopped was a giant rock with 'Kalona' written across it.
"It wasn't a dream was it?" I asked collapsing to my knees as tears began to flow.
Shaking his head, the dog, if he really is a dog, walked closer to me and I started to cry even more. After a while, I don't know how long, I stopped crying and my sobs turned into hiccups.
"Who are you?" I asked the dog as I unhooked hooked the leash.
Slowly he walked behind a tree, I tried to fallow but he growled at me which I took as stay put. After a couple seconds a tall, dark skinned, man around 24 stepped out from behind the tree.
"My name is Jacob Black. I was there when your dog got smashed by the tree. I don't even know you but the look on your face when you seen what happened killed me. So after we finished off that one guy. I went back to find you asleep hugging his head still so I got you home, came back, got him out from under the trees and came to bury him." Jacob said trying to explain to me.
"What are you?" I asked trying to tell but couldn't though he didn't come off creepy like that other guy.
"I'm a werewolf." He said hesitating.
"So that other guy, was he a vampyre?" I asked slowly, taking everything in.
"Yeah. How do know that?" He asked me.
"Because I'm an Immortal." I said, feeling safe around him.
"Oh." He simply said.
"Yeah. If you're a werewolf, how were you normal dog sized" I asked confused.
"I've been drinking some special herb from my tribe that allows us to change size and color. It was starting to wear off thought. My eyes were blue this morning." He answered sitting down next to me.
"Okay." I said.
"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Jacob asked me.
"I became immortal at 17." I told him.
"How long have your been 17?" He asked.
"227 years now." I answered.
"Wow that's a long time." He stated.
"Yeah it is. How old are you?" I asked him.
"Just turned 17." He said smiling.
"No way." I said taking in his full appearance.
"Yep." He said smiling more.
"How?" I asked.
"Its because of the werewolf stuff." he told me.
"Makes sense." I said slowly standing up.
"I think I'm going to go inside." I said as it started to rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what ya think