Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

Shocked

Image

"What just happened?" I asked as everyone just stared at either Jacob or the door.

"Um, we just found out that Leah imprinted on Jake, He falsely imprinted on you and Paul really imprinted on you." Quil said looking at

me like I was stupid.

"I know that. I meant that question directed to Sam." I said to him.

"I think a very big problem." Sam said with a pain filled look in his eyes.

"Should someone go talk to her?" I asked Sam.

"Yeah. Jacob, you are her imprint." Sam said carefully.

"Like this isn't shocking to me to!" Jacob almost yelled.

"Doesn't matter, your the only one that can calm her down." Sam said staring straight at him.

"Ugh, fine." Jake said looking torn.

"I'm sorry, Jake." I whispered as I watched him walk out my door.

This is all a lot to take in. I really liked Jake, and to find out we weren't meant to be together was kind of hard to take in.

"Kayla, are you okay?" Paul asked me, while pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know. I'm really confused." I confessed to him and everyone else in the room.

"I really wish there wasn't such thing as false imprinting. It hurts to many people." Sam said.

"Yeah but at least I know why I felt a pull to Paul all the time." I said quietly.

Half hour later everyone was still trying to figure out how all the problems happened when I got sick of hearing it.

"I'm going for a walk." I whispered while standing up.

"I'll go with you." Paul said getting ready to stand up.

"Alone." I answered softly.

"Your not going out there alone while there is a vampire out there after you." Paul argued standing up.

"Paul, I am an Immortal and not only that! But I'm also 227! I can very well take care of myself." I almost yelled.

"What? Is it just because you found out that Jake isn't your imprint and that its me that your disappointed?" Paul yelled in my face, on

the verge of phasing.

"Come on, Paul. Phase! I dare you, to." I hissed while turning my back on him and storming out of my house.

Of course if he phased next to me it wouldn't matter. He couldn't ever truly her me. Just one of the many benefits of being immortal.

No one could hurt me, not even a vampire could hurt me like Paul thinks they could.

"Paul, Don't!" I heard Sam call out to Paul.

I spun around to notice Paul charging after me as a giant wolf. Sighing deeply, I quickly centered myself and started speaking in a

controlling voice.

"Paul, stop." I commanded.

He did.

"Paul, sit." I commanded again.

And again, he did as I said.

"Now please, go back in my house. I'll be back soon. I'm just going to visit Kalona." I pleaded to him.

After that, I turned around and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 comments please?