Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

Back From the Grave

Image

Upon ariving to Kalona's grave, I fell to my knee's in confusement and saddness.

"Kalona, what am I supposed to do now?" I spoke to the ground.

"I'm so confused. Jacob's not really my imprint, its Paul, but Jake's the one that helped me with you. What am I supposed to do?" I asked as I started to cry.

"My child don't cry." Came an unknown voice above me.

"Why not cry?" I asked looking up.

Taking in a deep breath at the sight I seen. It was the Goddess of Night, Nyx.

"You should never cry when you can find out what to do, you just need a point in the right direction.

"But I fell like I'm losing everything! First Kalona, Now Jacob and most likely Paul! Its the perfect time to cry." I exclaimed to her.

"You will never lose those two boys." Nyx said lowering her self to sit next to me on the ground. "They both love you to much. Both Jacob and you were in pain, it only seemed right to imprint you both on each other. Paul and Leah's imprints on the two of you have always been there, you were just sheilded from seeing them." She exlplained to me.

"How coud you make a fake imprint? Your the Goddess of Night." I mumbled confused.

"That may be so but you are still one of my daughters. You have always felt safer at night, have you not?" She asked smiling at me softly.

"Yes I have. I also felt safer with Kalona. Why did he have to go?" I asked as another sob rocked my body just thinking about him again.

"I don't know why he had to leave. It was not his time. My child I must leave. I sujest you do the same, your friends are worried about you." The Goddess said looking over her shoulder in the direction of my house.

"Yeah, they probaly want to know how I got Paul to listen to." I said trying to smile as I stood up.

"Remember Child, I will always be here if you need help." Nyx told me before I started to walk away.

Sending her another sad smile, I started my walk back to my house. Halfway there thought, I heard something fallowing me, it sounded like it was running, too.

Turnning around, I tried to see what was coming towards me but before I could, I was tackled to the ground by a giant black fur ball.

"Get off me." I laughed as the animal kept licking my face.

Getting ahold of the animals masive head in my hands, I pulled it slightly way to stare into big...blue...eyes. Kalona!

"Kalona? Kalona!" I yelled as I pulled his face to mine again and kissed his big, giant, wet, doggy nose over and over agian.

"How?" I asked, what I thought myself, as I stared at him again.

"You really love him and it was not his time to leave you." Came Nyx's voice above me, again.

"Thank you so much." I cheered as tears started streaming down my face, proving how happy I finally was.

"Your welcome my child. Blessed be." Nyx smiled at me, before vanishing into thin air.

"Come on baby! Lets go home." I cheered, hoping up off the ground and pet Kalona's head one more time before we finished our walk to our house.

Opening the front door to my house, Kalona went running right in with me following behind him quickly. Turnning the cornor into the living room, I seen everyones apauled faces as they seen my dog, that was dead not even an hour ago, now in my living room, alive as ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please?