Status: Active <3

The Secret of Happiness Is Freedom

Loves heart is dead.

I lay on the bed staring at my celing wondering if I was destained to be miserable forever. Bathoven played quitely in the background. The sound of scratching came from behind my door. I pulled my self from the top of the bed and opened the door letting the little white pup squeeze in. He let out a squeeky bark causing me to pick him up and cuddle him in close.

"Come on Mikka" I pulled the sliding door back setting him down on the balcony. I pulled the checkerd lighter from my jeans and the packet of cigerettes.

I light the stick and took a deep drag. I sighed and let the smoke escape from the passage between my lips.

"Mikka get me the remote." I called and watched as the small white pup trotted back into the room to get the C.D player remote.

Dropping the romote at my feet, he then pawed about in the snow. I pointed the small device toward the CD player. I flicked through the mix CD until I found The Rolling Stones - Paint it black. I turned up the volume knowing my mother and father wern't in to tell me to turn it off or over to some Mozart. I love this kind of stuff. I leaned over the balcony flicking the small amount of ash into the winter snow.

My music was so loud I didn't realise someone had entered my room.

"So your a dancer" The stange yet familar voice called

"Huh. Yeah pretty stupid" I smiled weakly

"It's not stupid if you love it." Ville pointed out

"I don't there for it is" I responed turning the music down considerably

"Didn't have you pinned for a stones kinda girl."

"I'll listen to anything, Just not Blondie." I shruged.

"Well Burton want's to know do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah I'll come down after I finnish this" I gestured to my now second cigerette.

"Well then love, I will wait on you and you can tell me more about your self." He grinned

"What do you want to know?" I sighed

"Well let's start with something simple. When were you born?" He smiled his green eye's lighting up.

"September 18th 1976. Next."

"Favorite band?"

"Hmm, Rolling Stones or The Beatles" I took a deep drag letting the smoke fill my lungs

"Favorite Colour?"

"Erg, Black or Red."

"Pets?"

"Mikka my dog!" I smiled looking at the white ball of fluff licking the snow.

"Why don't you like dancing if your good at it?" He asked his voice low as though he was scared

"Um, it's difficult. How do you know I'm good." I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head to one side.

"Burton showed us on his phone. You seem so talented"

"I am, I just hate it. I've been pushed for so long that I think I've forgoten how to dance for fun" I sighed pulling the blue beanie further down my head.

"Well why do you do it then?" He asked cocking his head to the opposite of mine

"My mother want me to join a professional company. I guess I do it to make her happy" I explained as I pulled my self onto the edge of the balcony.

"What would make you happy."

That question had caught me off guard.

"Uhh well, it's not important" I hopped back down and picked up Mikka holding him like a baby and rubbing his stomach.

"It is if your unhappy."

"I want to, become a professional photographer" I stated looking longinly at all the photo's around my room.

"Who's that." He asked pointing to a photo of two kids.

"That's me and Burton. I found it a while back and photo shoped it" I smiled thinking back to the day where I cut my knee and he carried me everywhere.

"Come on. Your finished and I'm hungry" He pulled me from the balcony.

I laughed and turned on the fairylights that light up that slanted roof. I left the sliding door open slightly for Mikka. I turned off the reading light and the CD player and followed Ville down the stairs.

I lifted the yogart from the fridge and a spoon and began to eat.

"Do you know what I just realised?" I said absent mindedly

"What would that be Rora" Mige laughed

"Spooning always leads to forking." Inocennce coating every word.

"Rora" my brother laughed

"What I don't get it?" I was truely confused

"Think about what you said" Gas said through his laughter

I thought for awhile. "Oh! I get it now. I ment like at dinner if you spoon your dinner you normally give up and start using the fork" My eye's wide

The kitchen was filled with the sound of laughter. Me giggling quietly. The phone rang intyerupting our laughter.

"Call dibs on not answering it." I screamed.

My brother rolled his eyes and answered the phone. I hushed the other four men in our kitchen down.

"Mama!" He excailmed suprised. I rolled my eyes at his innocence.

"No mama all is good." He smirked

"Yes every day for around three hours." He looked at me a bit back a laugh.

"She's down there now." He lied

"Okay bye mama." He sighed in relef as he hung up.

I laughed so hard I thought my gut would bust. My brother had never lied in his life. Especially not to our mother.

"Im free!" I smiled. Jumping off the counter top spinning around.

"That my friends is what hapens when my sister gets time off!" My brother laughed.

"Oh can we go into Helsinki. I've never been in without mama before." I grinned.

The five guys looked at me with wide eye's.

"Wait I thought you had." Linde asked confused

"No Lilly Lazar. I've only ever been with mama." I sighed

"Well then love, we need to make sure you have the time of your life!" Ville smiled his green eyes' coming to life.

I squeeled and ran to get my phone and my board. I pulling my fingerless gloves on and pulling my beanie down futher I shoved the phone in my pocket and dropped the board down and placed one foot on top.

"Well lets go, come on!" I squealed skating out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aurora's outfit.
The photo's in Rora's room

Okay I have 2 subscribers.
Yay! I is smiling.
I hate to ask, but can I have one comment.
One that's all I ask!
Please!

Peace
Natalie V x