You Better Pray

Explanations

It had been a few hours since the kiss between me and Matt had happened. I was so confused as to what to do. I didn't know if Matt liked me as more than a friend. There was no doubt that Matt was good looking, but even in the short time that I've personally known him it was like he was a brother already. If he did in fact like me that way, I would have to let him down. I didn't want a complicated situation on my hands, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I then heard the doorbell rang. I sighed before running a hand through my hair as I walked towards the door. I opened it to reveal Zacky standing there with his head down and his hands in his pocket. He looked way too cute.

"Zacky? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. See, Zacky had been spending almost all of his time with Gena. It was like he barely payed me the light of day anymore. It was slowly killing me.

"I just thought I'd hang out with you today." he said lifting his head up and looking at me.

"What, did the bitch have cheer leading practice?" I asked skeptically.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry. I'm just having some problems." I sighed. I went into my living room and sat down on the couch.

"Well what happened?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. You'd probably think something horrible about me." I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Listen, I promise I won't say anything bad to you. Just tell me."

"Matt kissed me. I think he likes me more than a friend and I don't like him like that. I don't want to hurt him."

"Listen, everything will turn out just fine. Don't worry. Now what's the other thing?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. "You said problems. What's the other thing?"

"Well, you pretty much have been ignoring me. I thought you said that you wanted to be my friend and then you turn around and ignore me for two weeks. Do you know how that feels? Just being dropped like you're nothing?" I looked away from him when I felt my eyes start to water and I tried so hard to hold back the tears. I hated crying so much. It made me feel weak.

"Hey." He said making me look at him. "I didn't mean to ignore you. I wanted to try and make things good with Gena. I mean, you know how it is with a relationship."

"Um, no I don't actually." I admitted quietly.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded quietly then the doorbell rang again. I silently thanked the heavens for that.

"I'll be right back." I told him. He nodded. I opened the door to see Matt standing there.

"I need to talk to you." He said. I nodded and let him in. We walked back into the living room together and saw Matt looking at us.

"Well, I have to go." Zacky said standing up and hugging me.

"Oh okay, I'll see you later right?" I asked him. He smiled at me before nodding. Then he left.

"Okay, so I have to talk to you about earlier." He said.

"Yeah, I don't really like you in that way. I think you are sweet and good looking but I can't really see myself with you."

"I don't like you that way either. I was just trying to make Zacky jealous." He stated. I gave him a confused look and he laughed a little. "I saw him when we were at the beach. I figured that if I kissed you then he would be jealous. I'm sorry if I caused you any confusion." He said.

"Well, I get it now. Thanks for trying but I don't think it worked." I sighed.

"Well, he was here wasn't he?"

"Yeah."

"It worked. He hasn't talked to you in about two weeks right?" He asked. I nodded kind of getting what he was saying. "That's right, You don't need to thank me, I know." He said leaning back with his hands behind his head and a huge grin on his face.

"You're such an asshole!" I laughed shoving him.

"Yeah, but you love it." He said smiling at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So please leave a comment! I'd love you forever if you do!!!