You Better Pray

Just Live Your Life A Little For Me

I sighed as I hugged Zacky. Nothing could be more perfect. I pulled back and got my clothes back on. A thought ran through my head and I voiced it before even thinking.

"Will you stay the night?" I asked. I mentally smacked my head as the words escaped my lips. Zacky's face held two different expressions after I said this. The first was surprise. But the second I couldn't figure out.

"Sure." He smiled. I let out a breath of air that I didn't know I was holding in and smiled. I walked up into my room and got out a pair of pajamas. Zacky walked into my room and looked around. This was his first time seeing my room. "I didn't know you were a hippie." He smiled.

"I just like the seventies." I replied while changing into my pajamas. "Everyone seemed to have so much fun back then." I smiled. I climbed into bed and patted the spot next to me. He smiled and climbed into the bed. He was still in his boxers so I was trying with all my might to not hyperventilate. "Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?" He asked turning on his side so he could face me. I mirrored his actions.

"For staying with me."

"Don't worry about it okay? Just sleep." He said pulling the blanket over us.

"I'm actually not that tired anymore. Want to watch TV?" I asked holding up the remote. He nodded and I handed it him to him. "You choose. I don't really care." I said. He nodded turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. After a while he settled on Viva La Bam. I had a goofy smile plastered on my face when I saw it.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"He's hot." I smiled.

"Oh." He said quietly. "Can we just watch a movie?" He asked after a minute.

"Yeah sure, how do you feel about Dazed and Confused?" I asked him.

"What's that?"

"You've got to be kidding me! Dazed and Confused is the best movie ever! You have to watch it now!" I said getting off the bed. I got the DVD and put it in and waited for it to load up. I pressed play and watched the greatest movie in the world.

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man." I said along with the movie while laughing. Zacky was laughing as well.I felt my eyes begin to grow heavy and I fell asleep with my head on Zacky's chest.

~*Zacky's Point Of View*~

I sighed as I watched Veronica sleep. She was so beautiful. I didn't know what I was thinking when I asked Gena to be my girlfriend. I guess I was just trying to get Veronica jealous. It back fired on me though. It didn't seem to bother her though. So now I'm stuck in a relationship with a snotty, dumb girl that didn't take consideration to others. All she cared about was her popularity and her trendy clothes. I hated the mess that I had gotten myself into.

In my mind, Veronica was the perfect girl. She was funny, caring, and so full of life. It did help that she was gorgeous beyond belief. I have to figure out something. Anything that will make her mine. I wasn't sure how to go about doing that though. For the rest of the night I sat in bed and thought about my plan to get her with me.

~*Veronica's Point Of View*~

I woke up slowly, not wanting to get out of bed. I was feeling very lazy. But if I wanted to graduate this year then I had to go to school. I tried to get up but was stopped by an arm. I didn't panic though, I remembered that Zacky had stayed the night. I turned my head back and looked at him. His face was so peaceful. It made me want to kiss him but I held back because I didn't want to cause any sudden commotion.

"It's not nice to stare." He said, his eyes still close. I blushed and turned my head away.

"I'm sorry, you just looked so cute." I laughed a little.

"I looked cute? What am I a child?"

"You act like it sometimes." I replied looking back at him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're going to regret saying that." He said sitting up.

"What are you going to do?" I asked looking around the room. I was trying to see what my options for escaping were. None at all. I'm screwed now I though. I quickly ran towards the door but he caught me before I could get there. He started tickling me and I sank to the floor in a fit of giggles. I tried begging him to stop but I was too busy laughing to say anything. I quickly grabbed onto his arm and tried to get it off.

It didn't work though because he grabbed both of my hands with his and pushed them to the floor above my head. He stopped tickling me but I was still laughing. I started up into his eyes as he stared back into mine. His head began to lower slightly. Oh my god, is he going to kiss me? His head stopped as soon as the front door opened and we heard Brian calling for me from down stairs.I'm going to fucking kill Brian! I sighed with anger after Zacky got off of me. I walked down stairs and glared at Brian when I entered the living room. He just smiled innocently at me.

"I'm just going to go home. I'll see you guys later." Zacky said with a nervous look on his face. Why the hell is he nervous? He was now fully dressed with the clothes he wore yesterday.

"Okay, I'll see you at school, right?" I asked with a little too much hope in my voice.

"Of coarse you will." He smiled at me. He then hugged me and I hated to let him go, but I had to so I wouldn't give any hints of how I felt towards him. He then left leaving Brian to look at me with a knowing look.

"What did you want Brian?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"So you and Zacky, huh?" He asked with a smirk. I swear I wanted to wipe it right off his face. That was the same smirk he wore when he would make sarcastic comments to me before we became friends.

"What? Oh no, he was just watching movies with me last night and I guess we just fell asleep." I replied, It wasn't the entire truth but I didn't really care.

"Yeah right."

"What did you want?" I asked him.

"Oh right. Well, I really like Robyn." He stated. I nodded.

"Yeah, it was pretty obvious." I said.

"Well, do you think she likes me?" He asked. I could tell he was hoping for me to say yes.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked bewildered. "Have you seen the way she looks at you? She's head over heals for you. I think you should ask her to be your girlfriend."

"Are you sure? I don't want to ask her and then have her turn me down. I don't think I could handle it." He said looking down.

"Dude, if I didn't think it was a sure thing then I would have never told you to ask her. So today at lunch. Take her some where private and ask her."

"Okay. Wait a minute, did you just call me dude?"

"Yes, It's not my fault though, I watched Dazed and Confused last night." I laughed.

"What the hell is that? Some kind of hippy movie or something?"

"Yes! The best damn hippy movie ever!" I laughed. "You know what I like about them high school girls, I get older, they stay the same age." I said quoting Wooderson from the movie. Brian laughed when I said this. "See, it's an awesome movie." I said pointing at him. "Oh and I also need your help." I said looking at him.

"Alright, what is it?"

"Matt keeps hitting on me. I don't know what to do. It feels so wrong." I sighed.

"Oh shit. Well, try to talk to him.

"I did! Okay I'll start from the beginning. Yesterday when Matt and I skipped we went to the beach and we were talking and then he kissed me. Then he came over to the house and we talked about it and right before everyone showed up, I was in the kitchen trying to find something to eat and he came in and started kissing my neck. I just don't know what to do."

"Well, Matt can be hard headed. I'm sure the message will get across his mind." Ha said. I nodded and rubbed my temples. "So are you going to get dressed or are you going to school in your pajamas?" He laughed.

"I'll be right back." I said standing up and walking into my bathroom. I did my usual stuff and got dressed and went down stairs. I saw Brian on my computer. "I'm ready." I said.

"I didn't believe you." He said without looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You do watch porn, I just didn't believe it. But the proof is right here. You're a dirty girl." He said shaking his head at me.

"Hey! Do you get horny?" I asked him straight up. He nodded. "Well so do I, don't start no shit won't be no shit!" I said laughing a little.

What are you now, a gangster?" He asked laughing.

"Word."
♠ ♠ ♠
First I would like to say that James Owen Sullivan was the best Damn drummer in the world. He seemed to have so much life to him. I can say That he will be truly missed. He will be in the hearts of every Avenged Sevenfold fan in the world. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan A.K.A The Rev. You will be missed dearly! There is no way I will ever forget you!
Well, I hoped you like it!!! This story is officially longer than my first one. =D Again thank you all who have read and subscribed to this. Special thanks to those who commented!
music_addict
Spencer Chamberlain
WiccaKitty05
Lynnie Vicious
missSmileZ
a7x rocker
VIT-A-MIN WATER!
LA-Vixxyn
Scorpianram99
VengeanceXX6661X
perfectionist326
i_heart_zack;y
bloodravyn
secrets-that-die
Razberry13
MrS.sUlLiVaN
LittleMissRESENTMENT
and
Baby_Sevenfold

Thank you all, You motivate me to write the updates quicker.