You Better Pray

Liquid Candy

I sighed loudly as I waited at my car for Jimmy, Brian and Zacky. I wish they would get a move on. I lit up a cigarette and inhaled the smoke. I loved the feeling of smoke hitting lungs. It was almost like one drag just relaxed my body.

I closed my eyes and grinned a little as I took another drag. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up surprised. There stood Brian, Jimmy, Zacky, and Gena. Gena?! Oh hell no! I silently thanked the lord that I had a cooler in the backseat.

"I'm sorry Gena, there isn't enough room for you. . I said as I looked at her with fake sympathy.

"That's okay, I can always sit on Zacky's lap." She smiled.

"Okay, I'm not getting arrested because two horny teens can't keep it in the pants." I replied with a smirk. Jimmy giggled a little which caused me to laugh a little.

"But we're not gonna-" She stopped short when I gave her a knowing look. "Okay, I guess I can get a ride with someone else." She said with her head down. She then walked away and I got into the car.

Everyone else got in and I started the car up. I smiled happily when Bullet For My Valentine flooded my ears. They're such a good band. I hummed along to the song to Cries In Vain and tapped my fingers to the beat. I looked to my right and saw Jimmy smiling at me with a large grin.

"What?" I asked him confused as I pulled out of the parking lot. He didn't answer me. He just started laughing uncontrollably. I didn't know what the hell was going on. He was confusing the shit out of me."What is it Jimmy? What is amusing this time?" I asked.

He didn't answer and continued to laugh. The bad thing about Jimmy's laugh is that it was contagious. It doesn't matter if you're beyond pissed or if you're really depressed, he will make you laugh. I started laughing as well as Zacky and Brian. Soon the laughter died down and I looked at Jimmy again. "Okay, what were you laughing at?"

"You really suck at singing."

"I wasn't singing!"

"You were humming, and that's a preview of singing so technically yes you were." He laughed.

"Well did I ever say that I'm a good singer? No I didn't smarty pants." I replied while I stuck my tounge out at him. We soon got to my house and we all piled into the living room. I quickly stuck the DVD into the player and turned to look at everyone. Matt, Val and Johnny were missing. I told them all that they had better be at my house after school so we could all sit down and have a movie night.

They only agree to do it if I would drink with them. They claim that it's their own way of welcoming me to their group. I thought it was rather stupid though. But I didn't tell them that. The front door opened and in came Matt, Val and little Johnny. Matt was carrying a 30 pack of beer while Val had a few whine coolers and Johnny was holding my watermelon pucker and Sprite. I smiled at Johnny.

"Puppet! I missed you today." I said running to Johnny and giving him a hug. He hugged me back and looked at me weird. He then turned to the rest of the people.

"Did she just call me a puppet?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah she did." Matt said trying not to laugh.

"Okay, why?" He asked turning to me while he raised one eyebrow.

"Because you remind me of a puppet. I like the face you made. It's real sexy." I said winking at him.

"Okay, are you high?" He asked.

"Maybe." I smiled. I skipped over to the couch and sat on Jimmy's lap as I pressed play on the remote.

"What are we watching?" Jimmy asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Dazed and Confused." I answered. Val handed me my drink. She made it because she knew how to mix it just right. I took a sip and smiled. "Liquid candy." I whispered.

"What?" Jimmy laughed.

"Liquid candy. It tastes just like Watermelon Jolly Rancher." I said looking up at him.

"Can I have a sip please?" He asked tightening his arms around my stomach. I nodded and handed him the cup. He took a sip and smiled. "I love you, you know that right?"

"I know but you're not taking my drink. It's too yummy to share too much." I said again.

~*~*~*~*~

It had been a few hours and I was starting to feel a little tipsy. I got off the couch and headed into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and turned the little radio on. I didn't know what song it was but I stood back up and started dancing in the most ridiculous way. I heard laughing from behind me and I looked behind me to see Zacky standing there chuckling.

"What?" I asked.

"You're too cute."

"Come dance with me!" I said holding my hands out for him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waste. We started dancing and I looked up into his eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips for a few seconds. I quickly stepped away from him and walked out of the room. I ran into my room and locked the door.

Shit! What do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I am so sorry it was so short! I have a new story up called All These Things I Hate. Check it out if you want to. =). Thank you everyone! I don't even know how to thank you all for reading.You are all to awesome!!!