You Better Pray

Naked Party

~*Zacky's Point Of View*~

I ran my hand through my hair as I watched Veronica run out of the room. I didn't know what to do. I'm so happy that she kissed me. Hell, I'm ecstatic! I've thought about kissing those lips ever sense I first laid my eyes on her. I just never thought that I would be drunk when we first kissed. Oh shit! What if she was too drunk to know what she was doing?

That made my mood drop immensely. I sighed as I rubbed my temples trying to think of a way to fix this. What could I possibly do to make it better? Should I try to talk to her or do I leave her be? I couldn't really think straight. All these thoughts that were running through my mind were giving me a migraine.

"Hey, what happened?" Brian asked as he sat down.

"I don't even know man." I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know? Something must have happened to make Veronica upset like that." He said quirking an eyebrow.

"She kissed me."

"Really? Did you declare your undying love for her?" He asked with a smile.

"No you ass. I was kinda shocked so I just stood there."

"You just stood there? What the hell is wrong with you man! Go tell her you love her!" He demanded pointing out the kitchen door.

"I would but , no." I said shaking my head.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because, what if she's too drunk to know what she was doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I see what you mean. Yup, you've gotten yourself into a pickle Mr. Baker. Have fun with that one." He said as he patted my back and walked out the door. Great, now what am I supposed to do?

~*Veronica's Point Of View*~

I felt like pulling my hair out of my head. Why did I have to kiss him? What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I could pass it off as a drunk mistake. Pulling it off would be slim to none but it's worth a shot. Going to sleep was easier than I thought it would have been. .

When I woke up in the morning I was surprised that I didn't have a killer headache. Then memories from last night flooded my brain and I groaned out load. What the fuck was I thinking? I sighed as I rolled out of bed and straight to the floor.

Great! I thought to myself. I got off the floor and headed down the hall and into the bathroom. After i took my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and headed into my room. Once I dried off I took the towel off and threw it on the floor and then started to search for something to wear today.

"Hey Veronica, I was just wonder-holy fucking shit!" Zacky said as he saw me. My eyes went wide and I tried to cover up as much as possible. He was still standing there with shock written all over his face.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"What the hell is going on? Oh yay! Naked party!" Jimmy laughed as he jumped around in my room.

"Get the fuck out before I chop both of your cocks off!" I yelled. They quickly ran out of the room and I walked to the door and locked it. I didn't know that they stayed here last night. I shook my head and continued to look for something to wear and settled on a black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I did my make up and then slipped my shoes on. I then slowly opened the door to reveal Jimmy. It looked like he was trying to peek through the side of the door.

"Jimmy, have you ever had your dick torn off?" I asked him in a sweet voice.

"No." He said like a little kid.

"Would you like to?"

"No"

"Then I suggest you get the hell away from me right now. You won't like it if you don't." I growled. He then took off running down the stairs and I just laughed and shook my head as I started my way down stairs.

"Hey Veronica, Can I talk to you for a second?" Zacky asked. I turned around and nodded. "Okay, do you remember anything from last night?" He asked looking at the ground with his hands shoved in his pockets. Aw! He looked so cute!

"Um, no why?" I asked giving him a confused look. I'm an awesome liar.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it." He sighed He looked some what disappointed, but why? I kind of felt bad for lying to him but it was my silent payback for him making me miserable. So I shouldn't feel guilty, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's been so long! and I'm sorry it was so short. I'm suffering a mild writer's block. I hope you like it! Thank you to all the readers and subscribers! And a special thanks to the people who take time to write comments! Hugs for all of you!
~xoxo~
love of vengeance