You Better Pray

Birthday

Why did I always have to be the nice girl? Why couldn't I just get what I wanted? If I could be that girl then I could probably get Zacky to be mine. Maybe I could kiss him again. No, that wouldn't work. Maybe I could seduce him. No, that would just be creepy. There had to be a way to get his attention without looking like a complete whore. The more I though about it, the more I got a headache.

"Fuck" I said laying my head down.

"Problems?" Brian asked from my right.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Oh, Zacky problems." He smirked. I nodded and looked toward the teacher when she started roll call.

"Veronica Bailey?" She called out.

"Here." I said back. She looked at me then back at the paper.

"Oh, and happy birthday." She smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"It's your birthday today?" Brian asked. I nodded and response.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you didn't ask." I replied.

"Oh, well then I guess I'm gonna come up with something to get you." He smiled.

"What? I don't need anything! I've got a shit load of money. What could you possibly get me that I don't already have?" I asked.

"I could get Zacky to notice you the way you want him to." He got me there. Damn Brian and his sneaky ways. The bell rang and everyone got out of their chair and headed towards the door. Once I was at the door, Brian put his arm around my shoulder.

"You know, to someone who doesn't know your relationship status would think that your hitting on me." I said looking up at him.

"Consider yourself lucky." He winked.

"You're such an asshole."

"Party at my place!" Brian yelled into the hallway, which was followed by cheers from the other kids.

"But what will your parents say?" I asked him in a weary tone.

"They're not home. Nothing to worry about." I nodded and we walked out of the school to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and shitty, I know. Thank you to all who have commented and subscribed. I was thinking about just deleting this but then I thought of all of you. Thank you for sticking with this story even through the very long break. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Comments =<3