You Better Pray

I'll Be Listening

Eliza's P.O.V.

It's been a weird day to say the least. The new kid Zacky kept talking to me. I didn't get it. No one ever talks to me and if they do then it's only to harass me. But Zacky was different, it was almost like he actually wanted to get to know me. The only problem is that I'm afraid to let myself open up. I wouldn't even know how to do so anyway.

It was lunch and I was sat under the big tree in the middle of the court yard with my hood pulled over my head and my mp3 player blasting Deadbolt by Thrice when I felt like I was being watched. I looked around the court yard trying to see if I was right, which I was. There sitting with the schools man whores was Zacky. He was staring intently at me like a little kid trying to figure out a puzzle. It didn't seem to bother him that I was starring right back. He rose to his feet and started walking towards me. I pulled out my head phone preparing for what he had to say. Once he got to me he opened his mouth starting to say something, but I cut him off.

"Are you like my own personal stalker now?" Once I said that he chuckled a little and sat next to me.

"No, I'm just trying to make friends and I want to be your friend."

"Well, I don't believe you."

"Why not?" he asked curiosity in his eyes.

"Ask anyone at school."

"I have, they said that you're a freak who's gonna walk in to school with a shot gun and go on a murderous rampage." When he said that I couldn't help but laugh. I got strange looks from everyone. I don't mean a couple I mean everyone.

"What?" I shouted. There was a gasp form everyone. Some people looked scared shitless.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me some time." He asked casually.

"What for?"

"I want to get to know you."

"But why? There's nothing interesting about me."

"Yes there is."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"You're quiet for a reason. That means that you have secrets. I wanna know what they are cause I'm like curious George." He was right that I have secrets, but I didn't know him well enough to trust him just yet. I have a feeling that Zacky and I have a future together, I just didn't know what the future held.

"I guess we can hang out tonight."

"Yay!" he squeaked as he clapped his hands childishly.
Lord, what have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want me to update then you'd better beg me! yes that's right, COMMENTS! muah hahahahahah so comment or the bunny gets it!
(),,,,,,()
(OoO)<HELP!!! SHE'LL KILL ME!!!!
(|...:...|)
m**m